Shagsbeard wrote:
"
Earthslug wrote:
question:

what happens to masters at league end?
they transfer along with char to perm?

You'll get the higher of the two.

Could you please provide a source for that? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Some info has been updated.
This is the Internet and we have a saying, women are men, men are men and the little girls are FBI agents.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
Earthslug wrote:
question:

what happens to masters at league end?
they transfer along with char to perm?

You'll get the higher of the two.

Could you please provide a source for that? =^[.]^=
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/998489
"
When the new challenge leagues end, your hideout stashes will be merged with the destination leagues (Rampage with Standard, Beyond with Hardcore). Your favour totals will be added together. The highest reputation value with each master will be used.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Thanks OP and all contributors for putting this together and sharing your knowledge!
If you place a decoration in your hideout, and then want to remove it, can you? I can't seem to figure out to remove it and put it back in my hideout decorations stash.
"
AlfaTangOh wrote:
If you place a decoration in your hideout, and then want to remove it, can you? I can't seem to figure out to remove it and put it back in my hideout decorations stash.

Select the decoration, press the Delete key.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
"
3 - When you dismiss a master you lose the reputation that it has on the current level. You don't loose any favour after dismissing the master.

Eh... so let say I have a master of level 4.5,
I dismiss him, he will be back to level 4. not level 1. correct?
o.O
"
xonedl wrote:
"
3 - When you dismiss a master you lose the reputation that it has on the current level. You don't loose any favour after dismissing the master.

Eh... so let say I have a master of level 4.5,
I dismiss him, he will be back to level 4. not level 1. correct?
o.O

Correct.
Just current lvl reset
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Do you gain a higher amount of reputation by doing a daily mission for a higher level master as opposed to a lower level one ? I'd assume so but I haven't been keeping track. does anyone know the amount per level for each master ?

O if you die in a mission for zana but stay untill it's completed you get credit for completing it as long as you respawn at check point and talk to her in the crumbled map room .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info