August 3 Dev Diary - Planned PvP Features

"
bkboggy wrote:
I can't wait. For once, PvP looks very appealing to me.

Yeah for me too :3
"...You know the difference between arrogance and confidence?

Confidence can back its shit up." -Charan
PVP sounds like a lot of fun, get ready to be shield charged to death you stupid rangers!
RIP Bolto
Hear that? Oops, too late, there's an arrow in your head.
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
"
bkboggy wrote:

And hey whats that above your head? Oops, msut have been a meteorite :D (Forum PvP ftw? ^^)

@GGG: Thanks once again for letting us know you really do know what a competitive game world is like (= Best of luck to create one (;
"
nermind wrote:
"
bkboggy wrote:

And hey whats that above your head? Oops, msut have been a meteorite :D (Forum PvP ftw? ^^)

That meteorite looks awfully a lot like a Marauder with a huge sledge hammer.
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
Thanks for the post Chris.
I know almost all our Clan members are interested in testing PvP while over half would be specifically looking to be PvP competitive.
We have been kept busy structuring the Clan and migrating to a new website which is now complete.
With around 8 members in Alpha (and around 10 others hopeing for an invite) we will be looking at running some organised group events within the next week.
A PvP event would be the cherry on top!
The Exiled Clan
www.exiledclan.org

Recruiting all new players now!
looking forward to trying out pvp :D I always pay attention to pvp aspects first since grinding becomes booring after a while :P So far looks good
Last edited by Scyz on Aug 3, 2011, 6:42:23 AM
Great feature Chris! Thanks for the cb notifcation to that was a nice bonus!!
Level 98 Cyclone Shockwave Slayer
Thanks for the info! A ggod insight into the PvP design thoughts for the game. I'm not really a huge fan of PvP but looking forward to giving it a go anyway :)
"So Shines a Good Deed in a Weary World" - Willy Wonker
Seams that people from GGG have a lot of good ideas and try to make that PVP will be fair to all. But i am curious what they think about item selling for real money.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info