The Chaos Vanguard community recruiting - All leagues, accepting new players - everyone is welcome!

Chaos Vanguard is a great group of players who exist to support you and have fun together playing our favorite game.

Whether your emphasis is on theorycrafting new builds, farming currency, finding the GG item you desire, completing quests and achievements, or all of these things, you'll find the Chaos Vanguard has your back!

Join us by visiting our forums at http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/ and clicking "Apply to CV". We'll get right back to you.
Y u no join Chaos Vanguard?
Yah, we call it the Chaos Vanguard, but that's just the legacy name. We should have called it the Mirror Vanguard!

Oh, wait, we haven't found a mirror yet?

The Exalted Vanguard? The Regal Vanguard?

Maybe we're the Augmented Vanguard, I'm not sure anymore...
Top Ten Reasons to Join The Chaos Vanguard:

10) You get to hang out with cool guildies.
9) There's guild loot to share in.
8) More party members mean more XP and drops.
7) No carrying lamers through pubbies.
6) Sex!
5) Help with your build from some savvy folks.
4) Okay, there's no sex like I said in number six.
3) Master rotations, no muss, no fuss.
2) I wish I could put "sex" here. It's recruiting gold.

... and the number one reason to join the Chaos Vanguard:

1) We have cookies!
The Chaos Vanguard guild is looking for more members!

All you need is TeamSpeak, a mic, and the desire to play PoE with a great bunch of people.

Visit us online at http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/ or on TS at 92.222.19.30 today!
Now offering weekly events - fun and entertaining challenges open to all members.

The Chicken Drop Contest: See who can submit the worst item. Held weekly on Sundays!

Identify the map: Corrupted map with hidden mods. Can you discover the secret mods just by playing the map?

Prizes, prestige, and the undying adoration of your fellow guildies are yours to take when you join The Chaos Vanguard!
"Who's the leader of the guild that's made for you and they?

See aitch aye, oh ess vee, aye en gee you aye!"

(are dee!)
Last edited by Tao_Jones on Feb 5, 2015, 9:19:58 PM
Chaos Vanguard is easy. Solo is hard.

'Nuff said?
The exile's path is a lonely one. Long nights around the campfire in Lioneye's Watch, ogling the woman breast-feeding her baby.

Find companionship and cool bros by joining The Chaos Vanguard. And tell those pesky monsters, "Don't START nothin', won't BE nothin'."
Leagues may be winding down, but the Chaos Vanguard is just getting started!

Chaos Vanguard is helpful and supportive: Join the coolest group of players in PoE!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info