Two of the New Microtransaction Effects (Coming Soon)

CAPES! Add a cape back attachment! Wings are...whatever for me. I prefer the realism of a cape than walking around with wings...it just doesn't fit for me. A simple crimson cape or black or something...just a cape would be really cool! Think about it :D
"
roetetoet wrote:
In all honesty i find the portal effects not so interesting until you make them appear in maps. After a couple of days most people that keep leveling are only mapping and to see a standard portal when you leave a map is just meh. Like buying a Ferrari and put a skoda motor in it just feels like unfinished.

+1

Civ5 Winged Hussar anyone?

IGN: SpoiledSoCalScion / ShadesOfPrey

Austriae est imperare orbi universo / GMT +1
I second the idea of map portals using whatever portal effect the map creator has on, would be really, really nice. (also how cool would it be to see the map device make 6 of those)
"
Monfriez wrote:
"
roetetoet wrote:
In all honesty i find the portal effects not so interesting until you make them appear in maps. After a couple of days most people that keep leveling are only mapping and to see a standard portal when you leave a map is just meh. Like buying a Ferrari and put a skoda motor in it just feels like unfinished.

+1

Civ5 Winged Hussar anyone?

One of the most feared Polish units back in 17th century. I got to get these for sure :)
Thanks GGG!
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Last edited by gathor on Aug 27, 2014, 11:47:19 AM
Oh man, and I recently spent all my points in the dark hole portal and I think I actually like this one better... why you do this GGG.
Oblivious
The portal effect looks nice, but I don´t like the wings that much, maybe I would buy them as a deal of the day offer.

We need more armor skins!!! :-P
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/979101/page/22#p8299271

;)
ign: CrushTheEvil
Portal effect looks awesome!
I don't like the wings, I don;t like any of the wings so far :( O well

The portal though...that looks awesome!! :D
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]
Hi

Steam powered portal cool, this is getting closer to perhaps pistols and crossbows for wraeclast?

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info