Two of the New Microtransaction Effects (Coming Soon)

Nice! :)
these are sick!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I think the feathers are badass...
Siigghhhh.. enough with the damn wings!!

Give us some robes, cloaks, leathers. Real exile attire. Not some a pair of obnoxious, mythical archangel wings that are taller than the character itself. To each his own I suppose. Not hating on the quality of work... just mix it up please, GGG!
Loved the portal but didn`t like the wings.. We need more badass mean looking back items.. PoE wings look too girlyish! :(
I am just posting to QQ about the price ranges of pretty much ALL cosmetics that get added recently.

Business model 1: Don't make easy afforable mtx, make money on 10 high priced purchases.

Business model 2: Make money by selling a lot of affordable mtx and sometimes have a high priced item sold.

I like to see GGG go from 1 --> 2
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
"
Wallofbones wrote:
Loved the portal but didn`t like the wings.. We need more badass mean looking back items.. PoE wings look too girlyish! :(

I agree we need different back items but you really think the existing wings are to girly?

If they got any bigger they would start obstructing your view of the area in your general vicinity, I think the GGG art department has done a damn fine job of keeping them visually distinctive while still retaining a compact shape that doesn't get in your way.

"
TRIPL3try wrote:
The first set of wings that doesn't look completely ridiculous.

yep indeed, the other 2 looking really meh
Love the Hussar wings!

Now if only spears and lances were added to the game. :D
Where is the deer pet though??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info