[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

I would love to join your guild if there is still room. IGN is Anjelicmagi
Interested in joining

No_Cleaverino (beyond)
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
If there's room left I'd like to join :)

IGN DogEatDawg
Hello, im intrested in joining

IGN IlQWERTYlI
If you folks still have a room please do let me join :D

IGN: Mevymir
(Rampage)
Hi, few questions. I'm looking for a casual guild and yours looks perfect.
I'm from EU (italy), standard player. Have you got some active players from standard in eu?
Still possibile to join?

Thanks,
IGN: GegemoShadow
I found this post by pure chance and i rly like your idea, i always try to help others(usually newbies that start this game and usually have no idea on building a skill tree ecc i create more skill trees for random people than for me :P) because ofthen other people help me its not like it takes much to give a wp or kill a boss.So i would like to join the guild if there are still any free slots
Last edited by ownerz on Sep 10, 2014, 7:34:22 AM
I have been playing a while, but I like the idea of a guild that focuses on helping new players.

I would like to join.

IGN: Shes_a_witch___BURN_HER

Please invite :)
Hey I am looking for a guild. I stopped playing last november and looking to start up again. I also have questions on builds. I have a 57 duelist with 69 points to spend and no idea where to put them.

Thanks

IGN Schneppp or Schneppss
Hello guys, I'm a totally newbie from Italy looking for a guild to learn the game but also relax and enjoy, I'm rather a slow and casual player but still willing to understand and master game mechanics.

If you still have room and you're willing to accept a newbie like me I would be happy to join you! :)

IGN: Artasil or Windrover

Thank you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info