[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

got some points today so we have 5 more spots open for new members! already invited everyone on the waitlist.
and in that moment, i swear we were desync
I mostly play solo, but would enjoy a supportive community for trading/questions/chat/occasional grouping. Willing to donate good gems and equipment I don't use.

Rampage: sparkleshoes
Standard: Bacon_Black
Hey,

I've recently found my way back into PoE and been looking for an active, social guild. Currently playing on Beyond, since HC's been always my thing, IGN: Kalvinos

Call me up if there still spots left : )
hey, im looking for a friendly and active guild to play with. i mostly play solo but i always enjoy the chat, trading with members and helping/asking questions. i'd love to join if you stil have any spots left!

my name is RainhaDoKuduro. :)
greetings from italy!
i'm a casual player, since beta ^^
i never found a guilds that fits my way of playing it...

can i join PIG? let's give a try

my main char name is Loxoscelea
hi there

playing on rampage atm toon is piedclaw

if theres a spot left id like to join up

thanks
Edit: Nevermind
Last edited by HB0086 on Sep 20, 2014, 5:18:19 AM
Hey, looking for some casual groups to just level and map together. Currently playing standard.

ign: JambalayaHigh
IGN: HolyBling

Present for you for your recruitment thread. Feel free to add it to your OP ;-)
Hello [PIG] I am a new player whom would love to join your guild, I love the description of you guys being friendly and helpful, so this does very much seem like the guild for me! :D
Is there any chance I could join? ^.^

IGN: Zeliny

Have a great day everyone, love to you all!! <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info