[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

Hi, I've recently picked up POE and have been playing for a little less than a week. The game has been great but there are aspects I find confusing. I'd love to have a group of people to help me out and rely on. I'm currently playing as an Arc Witch using ZiggyD's build.

IGN: AABatterayy
Hi, I'd like to join your guild. I am a team player, I'm willing to learn and help other members guilds. I have been looking for group of people with whom I can play regularly.
IGN: Vysinuta
Just started this game, would love to join an active guild so I can ask questions about the game.

ign: xaqutorArc
hi, i would like to join ur guild, im active but not hardcore gamer, been playing poe for a month or so now and wanting to play with parties

IGN. NAITAND is wat i played the most atm..

thx in advance
Would definitely like to be invited here, read through all of it and seems very nice.

IGN; Thorsrebirth.

I'm active any time I get a chance (which is very often) and I am also British, would also like to make use of the teamspeak :).

I have 3 level 90 accounts, a few cullers etc.
In a house of mirrors, who perceives who to be real?
I would love to join a friendly, active guild, IGN GrootMcGroot. plz inv!
Hi ive just recently gotten back into PoE for hype of the awakening patch and would love to join the guild because it seems like a great environment! :D

IGN: Uaningo_No_Pants
Hi im a new POE player been playing around 2 weeks and am looking for a group of friendly people to play with and learn more about the game , im active everyday and am friendly :)

IGN: Dommmmmz
Hello,
I'd like to join the guild I've been pretty active recently since reading up on some guides on building my character better. I hope you guys can help me learn more about the game and have more people to run maps with!

IGN: WitchSnake
Hi, I hope I'm not too late but I'm a newer player who is still learning the ropes. I'm a pretty active player as I normally play a few hours a day and have so far enjoyed this game immensely. I tend to enjoy the social aspect of games and unfortunately Path of Exile has a solitary atmosphere to it which is why I'm looking to join a guild. Hopefully I'll hear back from you :)

IGN: ogRamo
Last edited by ragahomedepot on Jul 3, 2015, 4:54:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info