[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

Simply you doing a little looking into things helped. Now people will read the last posts and not add wanting to join messages, so the thread will sink.

edit for new page:
"
Ryan80053 wrote:

Edit: Also, hate to burst everyone's bubble but most of their officers/Leader haven't been on recently...In fact the guy who made this thread has not been on in months..

Last edited by erdelyii on May 5, 2015, 10:13:53 PM
Hello! I would like to join your guild. Please add me.

ign: Sanguinity

Thank you!
Hi i am a new player.playing in singapore gateway.(witch lvl39 )wants to join your guild.
Last edited by Great_suvo on May 15, 2015, 8:11:07 AM
I would like to join. Seems like a nice guild.

I have plenty to give to new players.

IGN:Bill_Withers

Thank you and take care.
It's free, quit complaining, and just play the game.
Whats up everyone! Im Demonoz also better known in game by Necro! Ive been leader of this guild for quite some time and just for clarification this guild is nowhere near dead in fact it is quite alive with many active members who play everyday! Ive taken over the guild in the absence of Runnin while he takes care some IRL things! but other than that everyone is grinding away as usual!

As far as invites go anyone who is interested in joining the guild can contact myself or Fumblewing
And we can get that squared away for you! you can also private message me on here as i check that atleast once a day!

We are all very excited for the upcoming expansion and while ofcourse like many guilds right now we have a few inactives who are also waiting for the expansion and some are officers but we also have 110 slots in this guild (and about to buy some more) so there still plenty of room for newcomers! We try not to remove people from our guild for simple inactivity especially at this time because people are naturally taking a break until act 4 drops! Besides most of us have all be in this guild for a long time so we all know each other pretty well as a result! But we will also in preperation for the coming exp be making even more room for more new people the closer we get to the exp drop as well!

Any other questions about the guild or anything you would like to know about us or interested people in joining again message me in game or on here and ill will help you out no problem! We run all types of leagues as well as standard! We even have a couple HC players and i myself also play some HC as well and may get into HC a little more myself after the expansion!

Anyone who has posted on here for invites should also have been sent invites as well! if not again PM me or message me in game and well get that fixed up for you! Below is some of my actual character names or atleast the ones i run the most ATM just in case you would need that for whatever reason to contact me as well!

NecroDeathHunter
NecroFlamesOfHell
NecroCritKiller
NecroAske

\m/

BTW i was only just made aware yesterday that people were under the impression this guild is no longer active since ive been receiving requests from people to join as normal and haven't thought of checking here! but now that it is brought to my attention i made sure to bring clarification to the status as well as the best way to get your invite taken care of! Thanks again and sorry for any misconceptions that may have come across as us no longer being active! And again new and old POE players are all welcome! We are a very helpful guild that tries our best to work together to get everyone going in the right direction especially when new leagues start! \m/
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on May 19, 2015, 4:06:33 PM
Hello, I would be interested in joining. Please send me a message or invite. IGN: StiffShafts/CainsWrath

Thanks
hi i wants to join your guild
Hello, I would to like to join your guild just re-started up after a year of not being on IGN: Zombly HC
hello, I would like to join if its still active and around
If you guys are still recruiting I'd love to join ya!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info