1.2.0c Patch Notes

"
Qarl wrote:

Fixed an issue where percentage defences mods could be doubled up on crafted items. Existing items with this issue have had their invalid crafted mod removed.

How about a refund because how the fuck is everyone supposed to know that?

edit: I mean, if you're doing a database sweep anyway just add a remove-only tab with the crafts cost...
Last edited by wlfbck on Aug 26, 2014, 8:02:03 AM
where the Hell is
"
Qarl wrote:

Changed back Frenzy to its original state, man we've been dumb as fuck!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Aug 26, 2014, 8:28:32 AM
"
Qarl wrote:
Beyond Balance:
  • We have removed speed and resistance auras from Beyond demons.
  • We have slightly reduced the chance of Beyond portals spawning in Cruel, Merciless and end-game Maps.
  • Fixed an issue where Worshipper of Bameth and Hand of Na'em did not use the skills that they were intended to have (Flicker Strike and Tornado Shot).

I'm sorry but am I the only one who enjoyed Beyond before this nerf? The haste aura on the swordwielding guys was terrifying and fun, it ramped up a dull farm to something exciting when they suddenly appeared.
The resistance aura was also not too shabby in my opinion.

However the slightly reduced portal spawn MIGHT be a good call. Almost every time I've encountered a shrine I've been forced to face one of the uniques.

GGG, please look over the aura nerf. It was fun.
Tvätta dina händer i min stjärt
After this update i have big problem "Failed to join instance disconneted from server" and i must repeat 2-10 times to get in:(
Why are all the missions level 34 and 36 zones? I would have to create a character and level it up to that level, gear it out and keep is specifically for the low life vorici missions and things. It doesn't make any sense guys. Just make it scale to the player's level.
"
Qarl wrote:

Version 1.2.0c

• We have removed speed and resistance auras from Beyond demons.
  • Fixed an issue where Worshipper of Bameth and Hand of Na'em did not use the skills that they were intended to have (Flicker Strike and Tornado Shot).

now you can convert them till you nosebleed

ZOMBIE RAPE HYPE :D
Last edited by nyash on Aug 26, 2014, 8:55:20 AM
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.2.0c

Various fixes and changes have been made to Haku rockfall missions.

Not gonna bother finding out what changed, not after every rock hit me thru 50% block,40% dodge and 45% evasion. I'm not doing any missions for him ever again.
IGN: Shadow_the_Exilehog
Last edited by Krawol on Aug 26, 2014, 9:31:27 AM
well done!
Meh
Thanks for removing the speed and resistance auras from the beyond demons, I hope they are not so annoying anymore, and I don´t have to skip them or run away from a lot of "hasted" mobs surrounding them...

The other changes sound nice, too.

Keep up the good work, seems you going in the right direction! :-)
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info