Beta Key

"
Ok.
Traded the key for a good duo queue partner with a decent ELO.

"What? Play? Maybe later... I'm busy beta testing right now."
i can buy you rp :D
hello everybody!
"
Ok.
This is over. Traded the key for a good duo queue partner with a decent ELO.

Thanks!
I like how you say the rule against trading keys isn't relevant, then you post to brag about how you traded the key. GG, you're today's least admirable PoE forum poster.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
WhiteBoy wins the award for being the biggest idiot in the forums today. Apparently he has no idea what a duo queue partner is. Ghost gave a key to a guy that offered to help him raise his ELO in ranked games. Ignorant bastard.
"
Bonegrinder wrote:
WhiteBoy wins the award for being the biggest idiot in the forums today. Apparently he has no idea what a duo queue partner is. Ghost gave a key to a guy that offered to help him raise his ELO in ranked games. Ignorant bastard.

Amazing that you can call someone else ignorant.

Trading is when you give someone something for something in return.

Since the person is going to help raise ELO the giver is getting something in return. therefore it is trading.
See it how you like. My point is nothing but time was given in exchange. Not sure how that matters to any of the trolls around here.
ill give you my gratitude:)
"
Bonegrinder wrote:
See it how you like. My point is nothing but time was given in exchange. Not sure how that matters to any of the trolls around here.

Trading includes goods and services.
Good and services.
Everybody's wearing fingerless gloves.
"
I happen to have a beta key.
If you could hypothetically offer something on League of Legends what would it be?

PM me if you have an interesting idea.

lots of rp?
some of us dont have league of legends, so why dont you just randomly pick one of us, wich is the fairest thing to do..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyMXYE_50Ts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info