Beta Key

"
Wow, thanks for pointing out something that isn't relevant.
I assume you mean this.

"
FORUM POLICY:
Please do not create threads/posts advertising the sale/purchase/trade of keys here. We reserve the right to lock or delete these threads, and/or suspend forum access.

Jump to more conclusions.

You mean the conclusion that this isn't all hypothetical which is why you want people to PM you
Since you have nothing to offer this thread I'll ignore your comments.
Thanks for the free bumps though.
iv never played lol but id like a beta key!
I do not own LoL. But I has bewbies
I could make a nub like you Rage really bad If you play against me, and I'd be doing everyone a big favor.

The only things you can get in LoL are codes for special stuff/points and people having those already used them and even if not surely won't trade them for a chance to play a buggy beta of a free to play Diablo 2 clone.
"
folomega wrote:
I could make a nub like you Rage really bad If you play against me, and I'd be doing everyone a big favor.

The only things you can get in LoL are codes for special stuff/points and people having those already used them and even if not surely won't trade them for a chance to play a buggy beta of a free to play Diablo 2 clone.

There are just so many things wrong with this.

Good luck on getting into the beta.
I guess i could offer you Vladimir.Really,please take him?For free.
Or.."Undying Rage" in RL,[trollface].Hmm,or Teemo's head,f**k i hate that little badger.I would offer you akali but she's just too awesome,sorry.
Ok.
This is over. Traded the key for a good duo queue partner with a decent ELO.

Thanks!
"
folomega wrote:

Do you mean people won't trade things from lame dota clone for a chance to play diablo 2 clone?
"
Ok.
This is over. Traded the key for a good duo queue partner with a decent ELO.

Thanks!

Makes me glad to be here. Seeing such caring giving people.

You are welcome though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info