[1.2.0] Dreamfeather: Post-Mortem

Awesome! One of the best unique concepts in a long time.

I want one! (or should that be two...?)
Oh wow that's a sexy sword....i need one
A great read and insightful. Thanks. I look forward to the day I can share my experience.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Thank you for sharing your insights, Lyralei.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Thanks for the kind words everyone. If there are any questions, I'll be happy to answer em.
I like these kind of threads with deep explanations about how the design process went, with initial concepts and so on, thanks for sharing it!
♠RaGoN♦
Would the evasion buff from using flasks, both from Jade Flasks and flask affixes, increase the damage as well?

If so, WOW, That could be more than 20% increase damage from using a flask, without considering a lot more potential from flasks effectiveness nodes.
"
twintales wrote:
Would the evasion buff from using flasks, both from Jade Flasks and flask affixes, increase the damage as well?

If so, WOW, That could be more than 20% increase damage from using a flask, without considering a lot more potential from flasks effectiveness nodes.

Yes, they work with the sword.
O_o;

Oh my Buddha...
I need a calculator now... err... with flask buff nodes, with Inner Force nodes..... errr

* Brain exploded.
great story of making, tnx for sharing.

also GZ you, Lyralei, with own uniq, with your great job about maps im sure u deserve some place in this game history
ign - FancySneakyDevil

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info