"
mdavis588 wrote:
"
Fisticuff wrote:
craziness!

This is blasphemy! This is madness!
This. Is. SPARTA! chest boot.
another one http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Brendon27

I think I am lowering my chances because I am posting on the forums?

oh that is from last year
Last edited by MayDay81 on Oct 5, 2011, 9:50:57 PM
LOOK THIS HE IS GAINING NOW IN THE LOTERRY ONE KEY AND

Last Visited: 4 de setembro de 2010 08:47
Total Forum Posts: 0 (0 posts per day)

HE ENTERED 4 SEPTEMBER AND LAST VISIT THE SITE 4 SEPTEMBER HOLY CRAP MAN HE NEVER LOGIN IN THE SITE AND WILL EARN A KEY I HATE THISSSSSS
Yanns
Private Message
Last Visited: 27 de julho de 2011 23:39
Total Forum Posts: 0 (0 posts per day)

AGAIN LOL BETA INVITE TIMER ...HE EARN A BETA KEY DAWN
wasnt this suppose to be random? i just heard about this game a couple days ago and i wanna play it as much as you =P

im more excited about getting a beta here than my beta of diablo3 ,seriously
i totally agreed with you man im crazy here playing divinity divine again and looking the beta invite timer to see my name ...one thing in this is good because you know that you have the same chances to earn one key because guys with 1 time login are earning ...lets wait ...our time is comming this game loks insane ? did you saw the size of skill tree? its so fucking hugeee
Random is Random
enter in the contests, otherwise wait for the open beta
Last edited by fox56k on Oct 6, 2011, 3:51:38 AM
"
sargatanas wrote:
i totally agreed with you man im crazy here playing divinity divine again and looking the beta invite timer to see my name ...one thing in this is good because you know that you have the same chances to earn one key because guys with 1 time login are earning ...lets wait ...our time is comming this game loks insane ? did you saw the size of skill tree? its so fucking hugeee

You signed up yesterday...how are you complaining already?
"
Glenleft wrote:
"
sargatanas wrote:

You signed up yesterday...how are you complaining already?

Cuz for timer it doesnt matter if you registered 1 day ago or 1 year ago.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info