[1.3] HvR's Crit Shockwave 3M Beyond Witch - Beginner Friendly - Atziri Down

"
hiera wrote:

You can link you gear using the character portrait top left of the screen if you click on your name while in a thread window
then click on each piece it will load it in.

Try doing that it would be easier to see what you are doing though looking at your skill bar - First thing I would do it change your left click to move only not attack.
TFIGEGKTB
I'm going to assume that starting out, SWT is rather weak and I shouldn't rely on it's damage to much for leveling. I'm talking about early game, like 10-30ish. At this point, it seems very weak and I use mostly Lightning Tendrils to level with.

The most annoying part i've found about leveling with SWT is that the damage is rather low, so it knocks the targets back and stops attacking because they're no longer in range.

Also, started the Torment league today so it's all self found for now.
Last edited by eXidus on Dec 14, 2014, 10:57:15 AM
"
Bawheidbob wrote:
"
hiera wrote:

You can link you gear using the character portrait top left of the screen if you click on your name while in a thread window
then click on each piece it will load it in.

Try doing that it would be easier to see what you are doing though looking at your skill bar - First thing I would do it change your left click to move only not attack.

Oh ok thank you :) what do you think about build? Do i need to buy anything ? or it looks good for low level?
IGN Iohengrin
Hello Havoc i´interested in your actual skill,

This is how i want plan to skill,

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37DfioIQB6UC40myLJwreAVCES0fx0GWfIOus9D1zfpMs7iTl5UtH1AwBAfr7qeUMtFSU5Ug217r5IPbKPrVgZrgXl3R_UVHPV-X9MHzXypVxoLH2jqFbUWdwGaio4Ie-eiBryTYU1Kf3wSzf8bbC0GHuNA8Be98ogARlrc-sQWaOw5IBx7-Cu08gptd8mNDlS7YvdWmcNW29_Lh8NVXlInTKwpJUY_6KU9wUhEv6_WFfSoLZJ0WQPPq8h1mnrVIWOX60m1swxMqExcvHRQPq1orZOeOZBa_o_JV1vem5oEmlYCktvrLvWHiVUuMNg==

did you´ve better options to skill for or did you´ve skilled other??

Actual im 59 and undergeared but it works i skilled frome beginning the complete left half and mid and now i skill the right side. I´ve youve better options or skill plan let me know ; )

Anyone tried this build in Torment? Would be hard to kill spirit before he run?
Ugh, I accidentally killed all three bandits in Cruel (instead of 18% physical damage). How bad did I mess up? Is this worthy of a re-roll?
I play it actual in torment without having problems, the spirtis you must hunt in mob packs with yellow´s rare mobs to get better loot. But you can kill them with dualtotem without problems. On my leveling way i died 2 times while i sleeped... 1 time desync. 1 time i opened chest and around me are 30 mobs and i was 1hit because totems are stunned.
I just transitioned into dual SWT totems with SWT>Faster Casting>Inc Aoe>Conc effect. The totems do the necessary damage and also crit once in a while. The biggest problem I have is the freaking HUGE mana cost. 93 mana cost for a four link and if I add added fire for a 5L it jumps to 123! How do I handle this? Clarity doesn't help that much and flasks can only go so far before I run out of charges.
"
Archetype90 wrote:
Ugh, I accidentally killed all three bandits in Cruel (instead of 18% physical damage). How bad did I mess up? Is this worthy of a re-roll?

No Idea in moment, i use swt-inccritdmg-incaoe-addedfire i think it would be better at later game with much better items and higher clarity, i want later clarity-discipliny in a alphas howl+reducedmana+empower.
Hey guys, noob here, could you please make a scion tree for me?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info