[1.3] HvR's Crit Shockwave 3M Beyond Witch - Beginner Friendly - Atziri Down

"
foojin wrote:
Update please! :)

Maybe:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37DfioIQB6UC40myLJwFQhEtQZZ8g66z0PXN-kyzuJOXlS0fUDAEB-vuMtFSU5Ug217r5IPb1YGa4EVHPV-X9MHzXypVxoVtRZ3AZm0ZoqOCHiTYU1Kf3wSzCPR_xtsLPAXvfKIAwFQRli-dmjtqQw5IBx4W8-08gptd8mNDlS4mPNWm7Dhw1fDVJy-J00lRj_qQVXBS6_UaOCoLZJ3AGvPq8h1mnnGFtUhY5frSFkDzEW1swxMWb4V9sUIPq1orJKrjaha_o_I26SaVYeJVS4w2

?

Do you think celestial punishment is worth over the 3 10% spell dmg nodes at witch start ? Other than that, i made the same tree as you (well, with righteous decree, arcane potency and throatseeker since i spent more points).

Actually, now that i think about it, Righteous decree is really strong since it's kinda similar to a 8% life nodes with CoD
Last edited by Injailol on Dec 5, 2014, 1:09:30 PM
"
Injailol wrote:
"
foojin wrote:
Update please! :)

Maybe:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37DfioIQB6UC40myLJwFQhEtQZZ8g66z0PXN-kyzuJOXlS0fUDAEB-vuMtFSU5Ug217r5IPb1YGa4EVHPV-X9MHzXypVxoVtRZ3AZm0ZoqOCHiTYU1Kf3wSzCPR_xtsLPAXvfKIAwFQRli-dmjtqQw5IBx4W8-08gptd8mNDlS4mPNWm7Dhw1fDVJy-J00lRj_qQVXBS6_UaOCoLZJ3AGvPq8h1mnnGFtUhY5frSFkDzEW1swxMWb4V9sUIPq1orJKrjaha_o_I26SaVYeJVS4w2

?

Do you think celestial punishment is worth over the 3 10% spell dmg nodes at witch start ? Other than that, i made the same tree as you (well, with righteous decree, arcane potency and throatseeker since i spent more points).

Actually, now that i think about it, Righteous decree is really strong since it's kinda similar to a 8% life nodes with CoD

Well, not sure on the worth, it just seems a cool thing to have. It also depends if the 30% dmg bonus transfers to your totems.

Also after that you can go the Throatseeker or maybe even blooddrinker (health right side) and there is also a few life and life+mana nodes to be picked up here and there. Or perhaps the cast speed / spell dmg nodes at the start of the shadow tree.

However I think the core is pretty much what I posted in the link.

For me it's more: do I want to go this build or 2H staves with sweep\heavy strike (I got a 6L coil waiting that i'd like to use sometime).
Updated with what I believe to be the most optimal trees in the Leveling Builds section. Also tried to clean up the guide a bit and added a Video showing the different 5L DPS and AoE setups: http://tinyurl.com/hvcvod2.

If anyone has any questions I will probably answer them tonight & tomorrow until the leagues start.
Twitch.tv/Havoc616 --- Youtube.com/Havoc616
HvR 100 #1 SC/World - HvA 100 #2 Nemesis/#3 HC - HvTradeAfterMap 100 #1 Bloodlines
#1 Atziri & Uber Atziri Kill Invasion - #1 Bloodlines Uber Kill
Fix Level 100 Ladder Bug (November 2013)
So CoD 10% removed and huge nerf to crit multi gem, but lots of buffs on the new tree. I would think the build comes out ahead a bit overall. The lost multi from gem/tree shouldn't matter since the damage was already more than enough 99% of the time.
"
Havoc6 wrote:
Updated with what I believe to be the most optimal trees in the Leveling Builds section. Also tried to clean up the guide a bit and added a Video showing the different 5L DPS and AoE setups: http://tinyurl.com/hvcvod2.

If anyone has any questions I will probably answer them tonight & tomorrow until the leagues start.

Thanks allot for the guide and updates. Easily the character that gave me the most fun last league. Even thinking of playing it again, but staves crit sounds like fun as well...

What do you think of the 1.3 patch, buff or nerf? And in what ways? Will you be starting out with this or what are you going to play?
Last edited by foojin on Dec 12, 2014, 6:16:25 AM
Is this Uber capable?... probably :)

Could you please link the 1.3 tree?

PS I think the links for all the leveling trees are the same?
Last edited by EcNeRWaLJ on Dec 12, 2014, 8:23:29 AM
"
foojin wrote:
Thanks allot for the guide and updates. Easily the character that gave me the most fun last league. Even thinking of playing it again, but staves crit sounds like fun as well...

What do you think of the 1.3 patch, buff or nerf? And in what ways? Will you be starting out with this or what are you going to play?

It is a nerf since we are crit and crit damage was an important part of our dps. However, our damage was insane, so 25-50k DPS depending on gem setup instead of 35-60K while maintaining your tankiness. Also, I played the build pre Herald of Thunder, shock stacks will be really nice if I was to ever play the build again. I don't plan on playing this as my first build because my friend is playing it and I don't want to play the same build.

"
EcNeRWaLJ wrote:
Is this Uber capable?... probably :)

Could you please link the 1.3 tree?

PS I think the links for all the leveling trees are the same?

I just double checked all the links for the leveling trees they work. Make sure you download the new 1.3.0 tree from: https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/tag/2.1.1pre1 to check the links.

Is it Uber Capable? I feel like it could do the first two fights (I would not attempt this in Hardcore) and Atziri could be done if you properly dodge all the damage (via moving). However, the uber atziri spears may be a problem and may 1 shot, however I'm not sure of this.
Twitch.tv/Havoc616 --- Youtube.com/Havoc616
HvR 100 #1 SC/World - HvA 100 #2 Nemesis/#3 HC - HvTradeAfterMap 100 #1 Bloodlines
#1 Atziri & Uber Atziri Kill Invasion - #1 Bloodlines Uber Kill
Fix Level 100 Ladder Bug (November 2013)
Last edited by Havoc6 on Dec 12, 2014, 8:44:05 AM
From 1.3 Patch notes: Summoned totems are only affected by auras that affect defensive properties. = no more Hatred DPS?

Major nerf? edit:this is only for Ice Spear?
Last edited by EcNeRWaLJ on Dec 12, 2014, 10:41:13 AM
"
EcNeRWaLJ wrote:
From 1.3 Patch notes: Summoned totems are only affected by auras that affect defensive properties. = no more Hatred DPS?

Major nerf?

And then: "In order for an offensive aura to have an effect, it must affect the summoner, not the totem."

Im confused as fuck
"
dariovmp wrote:
"
EcNeRWaLJ wrote:

Major nerf?

And then: "In order for an offensive aura to have an effect, it must affect the summoner, not the totem."

Im confused as fuck

Actually I think HvR uses hatred for Ice Spear not for totem dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info