[1.3] HvR's Crit Shockwave 3M Beyond Witch - Beginner Friendly - Atziri Down

hey havoc thanks for this guide, could you plz update the tree build you would use for this patch?
What's the reasoning behind leveling up Ice Spear?

Doesn't the increased chill duration not matter since you don't do damage/can't apply chill with it?
"
omsion wrote:
What's the reasoning behind leveling up Ice Spear?

Doesn't the increased chill duration not matter since you don't do damage/can't apply chill with it?

I would guess it's just because there is no real downside of leveling it, the increased mana cost are negligable. So he can at least use the 20% recipe as soon as the gem reaches level 20.
IGN: Scordalia_
Last edited by Caliginosus on Dec 15, 2014, 10:44:01 PM
Following this build, level 55 now on Torment league...

Just pointing out, SWT is doing great for mobs in general, but, when it comes to spirits and bosses, so far, flame totem + LMP is just crazy, eventhough it's not optimized in this build.

Might be that in the future SWT gets better for single target damage, but so far, flame totem is being of great help... It destroy the bosses
What about triple totem setup?
Dont understand how this is supposed to work with such a low life pool and %life from tree, even with CoD.
"
spinochet wrote:

Just pointing out, SWT is doing great for mobs in general, but, when it comes to spirits and bosses, so far, flame totem + LMP is just crazy, eventhough it's not optimized in this build.

Might be that in the future SWT gets better for single target damage, but so far, flame totem is being of great help... It destroy the bosses

What about the required DEX for LMP gem? mine is like 24 or something.
"
"
spinochet wrote:

What about the required DEX for LMP gem? mine is like 24 or something.

And how do you plan to level Hatred, hmm?
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
I'm having a hard time having enough dex for some gems. Should I target dex on gear or get some dex on passives?
IGN- HeartUnderBladeShinobu

My shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1000958
Standard Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/499992
"
bidoof01 wrote:
I'm having a hard time having enough dex for some gems. Should I target dex on gear or get some dex on passives?

Yes get dex on items if you can. If not get those dex passives. You can always respec those points later so it's never a bad idea.

"
Sarcor wrote:
I just transitioned into dual SWT totems with SWT>Faster Casting>Inc Aoe>Conc effect. The totems do the necessary damage and also crit once in a while. The biggest problem I have is the freaking HUGE mana cost. 93 mana cost for a four link and if I add added fire for a 5L it jumps to 123! How do I handle this? Clarity doesn't help that much and flasks can only go so far before I run out of charges.

Get items with mana and mana regen. Atziri's unique amulet is great. Later you will have over 200 mana regen each second so 123 is not a problem.

"
"
Archetype90 wrote:
Ugh, I accidentally killed all three bandits in Cruel (instead of 18% physical damage). How bad did I mess up? Is this worthy of a re-roll?

No Idea in moment, i use swt-inccritdmg-incaoe-addedfire i think it would be better at later game with much better items and higher clarity, i want later clarity-discipliny in a alphas howl+reducedmana+empower.

That damage increase doesn't matter. Just use the magnate belt if you want more damage.
Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 17, 2014, 11:29:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info