(2.1) Jedi Strike -- litesabr's Doryani Lightsabres - BACK IN ACTION!!

I'm pretty sure that if melee hit crits then the projectile crits as well.I could be wrong though.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
I'm pretty sure that if melee hit crits then the projectile crits as well.I could be wrong though.

Ty, i hope to hear that :P

OT: Any news if Emmet resolve bugs about disemboweling and the physical damage nodes at the beginning of the duelist?
Last edited by Tiagorn on Dec 6, 2014, 3:39:40 AM
"
Tiagorn wrote:
"
Etherfire wrote:

OT: Any news if Emmet resolve bugs about disemboweling and the physical damage nodes at the beginning of the duelist?

"Alright, we will probably fix these issues when the official tree comes out so we know the exact wording as it could change. Thanks though for the update :) nice to keep a list" -Emmitt
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
"
fiqst wrote:
"
Tiagorn wrote:
"
Etherfire wrote:

"Alright, we will probably fix these issues when the official tree comes out so we know the exact wording as it could change. Thanks though for the update :) nice to keep a list" -Emmitt

Ty!

Some duelist nodes will be buffed. Maybe we don't anymore to start as ranger.
Hi Litesabr!
What about a new skill tree on new leagues?
I will present my version. Ranger (evasion\life) 95 points. What you think about this?
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAAYAXgW1CC4PqxR1FSAV9ha_GY4ZtCLiI_Yk_SaVKgsqTSzpMHEwfDWSNj06Qj8nR35H4kp9SshLV0t4TZJRR1M1VUtW-luvYeJieWKsZU1noGyMbWxuqm-ecFJw1XcHfXV_K4TZhxOHdonTjAuMNo19jb-bjZu1nKSdqqOKpDmkwrVItfK5fL02vqfA48M6ykrK09CB037UI9aK2L3dDd2o45_nVOd06NbssO2D7g7vevGz8-r8xf4K_rr_3g==
Last edited by IBlooDDrunk on Dec 13, 2014, 5:32:57 AM
"
IBlooDDrunk wrote:
Hi Litesabr!
What about a new skill tree on new leagues?
I will present my version. Ranger (evasion\life) 95 points. What you think about this?
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAAYAXgW1CC4PqxR1FSAV9ha_GY4ZtCLiI_Yk_SaVKgsqTSzpMHEwfDWSNj06Qj8nR35H4kp9SshLV0t4TZJRR1M1VUtW-luvYeJieWKsZU1noGyMbWxuqm-ecFJw1XcHfXV_K4TZhxOHdonTjAuMNo19jb-bjZu1nKSdqqOKpDmkwrVItfK5fL02vqfA48M6ykrK09CB037UI9aK2L3dDd2o45_nVOd06NbssO2D7g7vevGz8-r8xf4K_rr_3g==

I like this quite a bit and is pretty similar to what I was thinking. Here is what I have so far. I haven't had a chance to test it yet, but this is my initial jump into the build with the new tree. This is a duelist start, but ranger is definitely going to save a few points.

ign crixus_sabr
Hi Litesabr,

I have always used your build and yesterday I have tried at launch this http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1120929

Unfortunately, i have an issue with mana because i don't have Acuity. If i wanna use HoT, HoA and Hatred/Grace I need take the reduced mana reserved nodes... less life but more dps.

Your change about Ondar, you think isn't necessary anymore? if yes i can reallocate 2 points :P

Sorry for my bad english
Last edited by Tiagorn on Dec 14, 2014, 3:23:36 AM
"
Tiagorn wrote:
Unfortunately, i have an issue with mana because i don't have Acuity. If i wanna use HoT, HoA and Hatred/Grace I need take the reduced mana reserved nodes... less life but more dps.

Try HoT + mana leech.
ign crixus_sabr
I am taking a break from this build as I level up a caster in torment. I can answer generic questions on it still, but I won't update it until further notice. I also won't be updating/testing the build for 1.3, which was a big nerf, at least for a while.
ign crixus_sabr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info