(2.1) Jedi Strike -- litesabr's Doryani Lightsabres - BACK IN ACTION!!

"
Trivelar wrote:
Interesting!

Bandits rewards?

For now, I'm using +40 life (oak), skill point, and power charge (alira). I think I'm not going to change the power charge to another skill point. You can also get the 8% attack speed (kraityn) if wanted.

"
jacynthe wrote:
Hi. Can Atziri's Acuity be swaped with smthng else? Cause dat price...

Definitely! I'd suggest something like either of the following:

The maligaro's give a ton of damage while the rares are better for defense. Although I get less damage from the Atziri's Acuity, it is a perfect fit for the build:

1) Lots of intelligence which the build lacks. (will need 2x +30 int nodes w/o it)
2) Instant leech for reflect and mana leech. (need more usable mana w/o it)
3) Great armour for defense.
4) Actually use the life bonus which is wasted on low-life builds.

"
KingBenjamin wrote:
Looks good. Is this a suitable build for HC?

Hmm, I suppose you could make it viable for hardcore. Some changes would have to be made to the tree, like adding more life and losing some damage. 5K life wouldn't be enough, especially against reflect, for a HC build. I'll play with the skill tree and see if I can come up with a possible build for you.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAmSu9gUd-FFJlTYTZJd8b-qQZAdy-ingN6Gapbj_8tfIIsW6qNZLf70rI_o_YvSjbPydN4_4KHcoqTaZXtz7yRRUgOuHGriLiLOkcpzwtR-LdDRjXxPaX_tCBW6_8xVOlJ-1-vaQ5TipW-meg_EusqhX2tkEppRR17g6HdmwWcqlZ82J5NJOkwqOKSn2HGfcymG_AGgAGY3Aj9uoYkn2QVRnpZp5Nko19MFTlz6eEy0P60j0-GjgOFBcvHRQ26dwj3sFk54bRj0YkquNqP5sksFH5Fm-ApE_zE8zsyw==

The biggest change I made was taking away some damage while adding dual wield block and the life/flask nodes: Profane Chemistry. These will help a lot seething (instant heal) flasks, especially with the new divine life flasks. This will stack with Herbalism on the bottom right of the tree.

979 life * 180% recovery = 1762 life from a single use
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Aug 25, 2014, 8:44:21 PM
Can you do uber with this build?
I haven't tried, but I doubt it. I think to have a chance with a melee build like this, you would have to use either lightning coil or a high evasion chest. These would let you use acrobatics. Also, the skill tree would have to be modified away from the armour because of acrobatics. Here is a possible tree to try it if interested.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAmSu9gUd-FFJlTYTZbmm-p-_jY3A0k7ZBTioV9luvYnndDQAGLOn8xRUgVvpnoCLiKk0UdYd2R-I_J6TCSn3QgUrIpDluqrXyqW41kt_veA3-j9i9KNvoZk3j_godyj_8ple3PvJFCLE64cauPC3E9pf-J-1-vfxLrKpsFnKpWfOHGfcymG_AGuoYkn2QVWaeMFTlz6eE-tI9Pho4Fy8dFDbp3CNk54bRj0YkquNqP5sksFH5Fm-ApE_zE8zsy3fXfyswfFFHjb8FtdQjMHHdqEt4OkLnVCT9_96NfSP2TZLWig==

After 1.5 months into Ambush, I'd made a low-life Mjolner build that used 16k armour with 6k ES. The armour was completely useless as 1 hit from a sword mob took me from 6k to 2k ES. Later, 1 bleed from a snake killed me in 1 step. So, for it to be possible with this molten strike build, it can't rely on armour.

EDIT: Here is a 1-hand + shield version passive tree that might work. Can use an aegis aurora and rainbow strides with this or just rares on both. This version is with a marauder.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBCLELYQ4UE8wUdRUgFy8Y1xnpGjgcpx0UIuIj9iSwJOEk_ScvJ-0pLipNLOkwVDB8Mfs1kjbpPC09Pj38Pyc_mz_8R-JKfUrITZJN40_zUUdR-VOlVdZW-lhjWfNfP2TnZp5noGwWbqpyqXfXeA15aHy4fr1_K3_jgKSG0YcZh3aMz419j0aQVZJ9l_6Yb6C0pDmkwqZXp4SpbqyqtfK3PryfwBrBBMT2xq7G2MtD0IHWiti93CPdDd7B42rjn-XP51ToZuoY7MvvDvGs8wb2SPcy-tL7RfxL_MX-Cv6P_94=
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Aug 27, 2014, 7:33:24 AM
Hi. How i can raise my dps ? gear
Spoiler
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAAYB3AixEdUUUhX2Fx0XLxjbGjgb-iP2JP0l3yftKaUwfDGeMgk0kzWSOuE8LT_8R35KfUrITZJN404qUUdV1lb6V5dZ81uvXzlgQWJ5Y3Bk52VNZp5noGwWbEZuqnJscql313gNfyuApITZhxmHdo19kAqQVZJ9mG-ZK5stpBmmV6eEqW6sqrXytkG3Pr2Bvoq-p8APwBrEFcT2xq7STdi93Q3d4-XP51ToZu_j8kX60vxL_MX-Cv6P_94=
tooltip dps 23500 with hatred and herald on.
Last edited by marceli114 on Aug 27, 2014, 9:40:41 AM
"
marceli114 wrote:
Hi. How i can raise my dps ?
tooltip dps 23500 with hatred and herald on.

1) Doryani's Scepter has a HUGE range of possible physical DPS. I believe, with 20% quality, it ranges from 240-320 DPS. Try to make sure that any you use have at least 290 DPS. If it has good elemental and critical strike chance, it is nice, but focus on the physical damage first.

2) This is very much a critical strike build. You need to try to get diamond rings and an amulet with more critical strike chance.

3) On your 5L, take off Added Fire and replace it with Increased Critical Damage gem.

4) With a 5L and your gear, I'm not sure if any other build could even come close to 23k DPS. Now imagine a 6L... =P

5.1) I saw 6 skill points to change in your tree. Remove the following: Leather and Steel and the 8% before it, Path of the Warrior (by the scion wheel of life), the extra dexterity node on the bottom right and the two 4% attack speed nodes early in your tree.

5.2) With the 6 points, use the following: Swift Precision (above marauder and left of scion wheel of life), and use the other 4 points to start moving toward Deadly Precision (below Resolute Technique).

Edit:
Put Leap Slam + Blood Magic + Faster Attacks into the weapon that doesn't have Herald of Ash. Being able to proliferate burning, chill, and freeze onto packs is very helpful. Also, in your gloves, put Enduring Cry into the last slot (bottom left) so that it triggers after Immortal Call.
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Aug 28, 2014, 8:55:58 AM
how can i view your skill build link? when i open it for example Iron Reflexes doesnt show as taken here
ign: AAbom
For my personal use, my current version is not using Iron Reflexes. I don't really need it because I'm no longer using Alpha's Howl or Grace (gem). This choice is gear dependent.
ign crixus_sabr
Really amazing build. I have some questions to ask:
1. Is 2% physical damage mana leech enough to sustain the attacks?
2. Your tooltip critical strike multiplier is 635% w/o Abyssus
How did you attain it?
3. If I follow the Maraunder 1-hand/shield build, without dual-wield crit nodes/attk nodes, would my DPS be affected greatly?
Thanks!

1) Yes, the 2% mana leech has been enough to sustain, especially when I'm using Atziri gloves. If you don't use those, you might need some more.

2) Woah, I didn't notice that before....hmm. I have +115% on the tree and +208% from gem and amulet. With base multiplier being 150%:

150 + 150 * (115% + 208%) = 634.5 or 635

3) The DPS is "affected greatly" when you swap to a single weapon. You can still get 30-40k DPS and have more life + armor, but I think that should only be a starter build that swaps over to dual wield later. The 1-hand version loses the dual wield bonuses of 20% more damage and 15% more attack speed + the 100% elemental damage on the 2nd doryani's catalyst.
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Sep 5, 2014, 1:29:36 PM
Spoiler

this are my current items im level 61 with 8k dps and 2600 hp, having little problems with leech

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info