(2.1) Jedi Strike -- litesabr's Doryani Lightsabres - BACK IN ACTION!!

Can you please post a leveling guide? I would LOVE to try this build, but I want to do it efficiently. I don't have tons of time to play with engineering school and all, so if you can put leveling gear and nodes, that would make it a hell of a lot easier, especially for those of us who have never played a duelist! Thanks, I really admire this build.
IGN: TheArenaOfZaros
"
Azial wrote:
Hey litesabr just saw this Build and wanna try it out, seems fun... however ive got a Scion lvl 89 atm, you think it makes sense to Respect ?

No, I wouldn't use a scion. You'll have to use at least 4 extra nodes (melee phys, projectile dmg, or resists) that could be better used for life or crit nodes.

Best would be a ranger or duelist. I actually prefer ranger because the first node is Evasion + Life instead of the duelists Melee Phys + Life. Also, the ranger can get the 8% attack speed and 20% accuracy node if desired on the northern start path.

"
IntoTheArena wrote:
Can you please post a leveling guide? I would LOVE to try this build, but I want to do it efficiently. I don't have tons of time to play with engineering school and all, so if you can put leveling gear and nodes, that would make it a hell of a lot easier, especially for those of us who have never played a duelist! Thanks, I really admire this build.

I originally decided to make this build after it was lvl 75 because that's the level requirements of the Doryani's Scepters. I respecced into it after leveling with another skill. So, as for a leveling guide, I'm going to have to put some thought into it so I don't sound like I'm talking out of my ass. Being that tonight (Friday) is the actual start of my work week because I work in retail, I will need at least a few days before I can really put some time into doing this. Consider it my next work in progress for this build. :)

"
KiPad wrote:
Really cool build, look forward to your attempt to topple uber atziri with melee. Been trying to do the same :)

Thanks! I know it's possible now, because I got to third split phase with Uber. I found I need to slightly change my flask setup and also not die 3x on the vaal oversouls....
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Oct 17, 2014, 2:08:38 PM
litesabr, i saw your farming attemtps today (hope is 13EX, full set is 14EX). I think you can use IIR/IIQ items instead of crit/elemental/life items. Like this old legacy item. Just 13% IIQ (no IIR):

Disregard the gems...
Last edited by Minatg on Oct 17, 2014, 4:39:57 PM
"
Minatg wrote:
litesabr, i saw your farming attemtps today (hope is 13EX, full set is 14EX). I think you can use IIR/IIQ items instead of crit/elemental/life items. Like this old legacy item. Just 13% IIQ (no IIR):

Disregard the gems...

Well, I was using a 20/20 IIQ gem in my 6L. =)

When I do easier areas, like end game dominus, I put these on:

EDIT:
Surprised myself with some time and added the leveling guide for duelist. Ranger is the same after lvl 30 or so.
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Oct 17, 2014, 10:16:53 PM
Thanks man, I'll be looking frequently for a duelist leveling guide, can't wait because I've got decent enough gear to do this! I'll have my second doryani's within the week.
IGN: TheArenaOfZaros
"
IntoTheArena wrote:
Thanks man, I'll be looking frequently for a duelist leveling guide, can't wait because I've got decent enough gear to do this! I'll have my second doryani's within the week.

I was able to get a leveling guide posted for your skill points from duelist start. As for items, anything you have that is level specific can help for it. Just make sure to keep your weapon a good dps for your level.

EDIT:
Gotta show this insane drop (about 15 min ago)......6S5L and added the master craft to make it 629pdps.
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Oct 18, 2014, 8:41:11 PM
Very fast atziri runner, can discuss extra "rules" too! Would use it again!

fast runner. made it simple for my first time using an atziri service :) look forward to using in the future
Hrm, I think i need to make a new thread for Atziri service only. :) I don't need it clogging up this thread. Hehe

EDIT:
Here's the link for it.
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Oct 19, 2014, 12:41:59 AM
Just finished reading through the thread and the last update to a HC recommended build is a few months old now. Now that you seem to prefer the Ranger start, what is your opinion on a good HC variant?

I'm thinking about going ranger and working on something similar to your Acro build and hopefully finding space for a lightning coil. Another idea I had was to try duelist and grab more dual wield block nodes but I feel that's probably going to be more fragile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info