Time to go Path of Exile

http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gibson2.jpg

Mel Gibson is your daddy... and, you don't really want to know what he does.
As long as you stick around. :3
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
You're making a mistake. They're adding Goatmen as playable characters next league. Possibly pure goats as well.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
I strongly doubt PoE will ever cater to my preferred style of play.

They seem to think more explosions and pretty colors make the game better. I want to feel powerful and be able to wade in and crush my enemies. Not possible anymore.

Others may enjoy the game, but this patch only made it clear to me that their vision is not mine.

Last time I felt the game was balanced was in CB. It was hard, but I felt if I stuck it out, I would win.

Now....blah.

Went back to load out for some fun cartoonish violence. Also busy writing.
"
Moonyu wrote:
I want to feel powerful and be able to wade in and crush my enemies.

http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gibson2.jpg

Mel Gibson is your daddy... and, you don't really want to know what he does.
"
Moonyu wrote:
I strongly doubt PoE will ever cater to my preferred style of play.

They seem to think more explosions and pretty colors make the game better. I want to feel powerful and be able to wade in and crush my enemies. Not possible anymore.

Aren't you contradicting yourself? So you dont like that there's more explosions with Rampages but you don't feel powerful enough to "crush" your enemies? Huh?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I'm talking about being powerful enough to survive mobs killing them one at a time. I was able to do it in D2 with my barb.

Now you must have an aoe attack or fail. Why? They don't make me feel powerful. They make it feel like a gimmick.

Armor? Great in D2 with max resists, I could go toe to toe with the toughest bosses. Sometimes I lost, but at least I felt I could win.

Dom? Bypasses armor and stealth (don't get me started on stealth!). Resists? Too bad your health isn't high enough to compensate for the outrageous powerful attacks that laugh at max resists.

But Moon! You say, just trade for the gear you must have to defeat the game!

How about I find another game that is rewarding to play instead. Fuck trading. Fuck trading in the ass with a broken broom handle.

But if you enjoy it, play on McDuff. I'll go play some more Loadout until something better comes along.
I am in violent agreement with you Moonie. Seriously duck trading with a broom handle sideways. Duck a duck I hate autocorrect on my mobile

P.
"
mrpetrov wrote:
I am in violent agreement with you Moonie. Seriously duck trading with a broom handle sideways. Duck a duck I hate autocorrect on my mobile

P.

Here I thought that was just some crazy Aussie talk. But yeah duck auto correct. I also agree with the old goat. But I have no life and until I find something better than poe I guess I'm stuck. I'm so tired of each expac destroying whatever build I was having fun playing.

Oops. Didn't mean to rant.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Yeah I don't wanna trade, I wanna play the game! And never getting shit gets old. I'm entitled, dammit!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info