Time to go Path of Exile

Yep, even though my character wrecks the game, i still have alot of issues with balance. But my biggest complain is the lack of role play in the actual character and the lack of immersion. Especially in end game maps. I do not want voidbears on my forest, and i certainly do not want monkeys on my prison dungeon, it just ruins it for me.
Man that bass on ramble on. John Paul Jones was a genius. So melodinc, and on refrain 16nth repetitive notes before Jaco Pastorius popularized it.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
"
Moonyu wrote:
How about I find another game that is rewarding to play instead. Fuck trading. Fuck trading in the ass with a broken broom handle.

But if you enjoy it, play on McDuff. I'll go play some more Loadout until something better comes along.

Old hat. Its very possible to beat the game all the way through Merciless without trading at all, i've done it personally, numerous times.

I do enjoy it and will continue to do so. Enjoy what was it..? Loadout? I think its an absolute garbage TF2 clone but if you enjoy it, play on old goat.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:

I do enjoy it and will continue to do so. Enjoy what was it..? Loadout? I think its an absolute garbage TF2 clone but if you enjoy it, play on old goat.

I get asked why I no longer wish to play PoE. Then you argue about it? I don't like what they have done and don't enjoy playing it anymore, so I gave up. pretty simple. That you can beat the game without trading doesn't impress me. You and I probably have drastically different styles of play. I understand that GGG is not going to cater to my playing style. That was their choice and it is their game. My choice is to leave or not. I choose to leave.

And Loadout is a simple minded game that I happen to derive pleasure from. Hence why I still play it even though I have nowhere to go with it. I'm maxed out on now just play to kill time. But it's quick little games don't bother me. I can jump in and jump out quickly. PoE became a grindfest with no reward for that grinding.

So why does it bother people that I don't like what they have done? I'm sticking around OT because of the community. Love you guys. But the game? No thanks.
People like you and I are stuck in a tough spot. We love PoE, but PoE doesn't love us. Kudos on freeing yourself, sir!
Moon, are you EU based?

P.
NE based.

(That's New England)
"
Moonyu wrote:
NE based.

(That's New England)

Time to go, then!
http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gibson2.jpg

Mel Gibson is your daddy... and, you don't really want to know what he does.
Its Wretch im on a burner account at work. No need to get all upset Moon, not judging your playstyle, sorry if you got that impression.

I was simply pointing out that if anything, the game has gotten easier over time so i was confused by the reason you gave for quitting being you cant just destroy everything anymore.

Im not arguing with you, i can disagree though. Im not down with self-found leagues so take that for whatever its Worth.

Spoiler
Loadout still sucks
Spoiler
Then don't play it.
Spoiler
Seriously! Why play a game you don't enjoy?
Spoiler
I still get something from it and so does a few of my friends at work.
Spoiler
Click on the next spoiler
Spoiler
I dare you.
Spoiler
Damn bro! You be all up in this shit yo!
Im at work and its slow, i cant help myself!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info