Fireball

Hi

LOL youse' a funny guy Russel, I knew that disclaimer would come up but mtx do change( ex: valentine heart, eyes on the cat, colour of the disembodied hand, verdant effect, arcane effect) and nothing has been done to change them back, even if legally your not allowed to admit it. Each time the graphics get tinkered with the mtx's will look different I think that should be the new disclaimer.

So IF the dragon fireball mtx got tinkered with please tinker with it some more, make the skull head bigger with mouth open wider to even it out.

Also the fireball, in general) needs to look more beefy it still looks like I am shooting firebolts or is this a clever plan to sell more dragon mtx fireballs?

FIREBALL

FIREBOLT

See the difference one looks more beefy.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
None of those have ever been changed. Everytime someone says this I check the logs and there have been no changes since they came out. The only kinds of changes that ever happen are slight improvements to one handed weapon effects. Thats only because people keep asking for more particles on the one handed weapons because they are a lot more subtle. The only slip up we ever had that I saw was that firehead with the teeth. We had taken the teeth out before release but for some reason it didnt get merged into the release patch.

Alright checked the dragon fireball logs. Last change was Sept last year. The change was a texture location change. If you don't believe then well.. Not sure what I can tell you.

No its not a plan to sell more dragon fireballs. Id like to change them to the same tech as fireball but again we cant change old mtxs. That effect is laggy as drops heaps of people but again we cant change it.

The fireball size is good. Keep in mind in d2 you cant get multiproj
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
Hi

Cool ty Russel for checking, dragon mtx looks way better texturally now then:)

Could the smoke trail of the fireball be made more darker and whispy like smoke? And the fireball itself more ballish, more beefy? Perhaps its the sound of impact that could be changed instead to make it beefy though...

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Combine the visuals and sounds of the old fireball with the performance of the new fireball and youd have a winner.
IGN: KoTao
Could you add an option to go back to the old fireball? I really really hate the new fireball - so much so that I'm edging towards avoiding using the skill altogether unless I buy the dragon fireball. Feels kinda like I'm being forced to pay to use a skill.

But honestly, the new one is disgusting. Please add an option to revert to the old.
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
"
Zedda wrote:
Could you add an option to go back to the old fireball? I really really hate the new fireball - so much so that I'm edging towards avoiding using the skill altogether unless I buy the dragon fireball. Feels kinda like I'm being forced to pay to use a skill.

But honestly, the new one is disgusting. Please add an option to revert to the old.

No. Ill add your suggestion to the option list though
y im slept?
New fireball is ugly.
I prefer the new one, the old one was a bit horrible imo
"
Russell wrote:
No. Ill add your suggestion to the option list though

Any ETA on this, or do I go-ahead and buy the Dragon effect?
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
Well its on the list we still have quite a few other requested options to do first

Path of Exile Options

>-Old gem art so you can no longer tell the difference between any of them
>-Old Mouse cursor 1,2 and 3
>-Old lightning arrow
>-Old shadow staff animation
>-Old duelist animations
>-Old socket art
>-Old socket art with brighter colours
>-New socket art with brighter colours
>-Old spark
>-Disable lightning in start area
>-Options to choose a banner or emblem for hardcore
>-Old Fire on hit effects from 1.07 and before
>-Old slightly more saturated and glowy lightning strike
>-Option to remove the little bar showing new race events at the bottom of the character select screen.
>-Option to revert nessas mhmm back to how it was before (there was no change)
>-Option to turn on/off f1r5ts item drop borders.
>-Option to Downscale all the aura effects
>- Downscale all but your characters aura effects
>-Option for an option to turn on filter white items
>-Option to turn the helmets back to their old place holder helmets.
>-Options to turn auras into halos above the characters head.
>-Option to remove the females by the orbs in the corners of the screen.
>- Option to turn off cursor
>- Option to turn off splashes on molten strike
>-Option to revert back to old fireball

This is just some of them!

Tbh I stopped recording down all the reverts 1-3 people wanted as options quite a while ago.
y im slept?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info