Conversion Trap New Mechanic

I don't think that kind of behavior should be what is tolerated on the feedback forums.
Last edited by AleronDescends on Aug 30, 2014, 12:25:04 PM
I think you just need to relax about that mate.

This is a section that contains passionate members who know a lot about pvp. It is impossible to discuss conversion trap without taking into account how it affects certain specific builds like puncture. Your topic has raised more concerns/questions about other issues.

Conversations evolve, thats a normal thing. People do read the posts here so your always welcome to make a reply that only talks about OP and you can ask questions and some players will answer. Don't stress. Keep in mind that if not many ppl replied to your idea it may also be because most people didn't particularly think your idea was interesting or well developped. You can also remake the thread at any time, worded differently, to see if you can get a different response.

But please stop making up rules for this forum section. Your acting like a moderator and telling us what to talk about which is not a good idea in a forum section where people are generally aggresive and easily frustrated (sad but true).
IGN: @GreenDude
"
GreenDude wrote:
I think you just need to relax about that mate.

This is a section that contains passionate members who know a lot about pvp. It is impossible to discuss conversion trap without taking into account how it affects certain specific builds like puncture. Your topic has raised more concerns/questions about other issues.

Conversations evolve, thats a normal thing. People do read the posts here so your always welcome to make a reply that only talks about OP and you can ask questions and some players will answer. Don't stress. Keep in mind that if not many ppl replied to your idea it may also be because most people didn't particularly think your idea was interesting or well developped. You can also remake the thread at any time, worded differently, to see if you can get a different response.

But please stop making up rules for this forum section. Your acting like a moderator and telling us what to talk about which is not a good idea in a forum section where people are generally aggresive and easily frustrated (sad but true).

well said.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info