Herald of Ice

"
Vipermagi wrote:
Traps do not have the Herald of Ice Buff -> they don't get the on-Kill bonus.
(the +Damage bonus applies directly to the Skill that lays a Trap, so that does work)

This interested me as well, thanks for the explanation. Just to make sure I got this right, HoA will add +cold damage to Cold Snap+Trap combo, but the AoE blast will not trigger?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Correct.
"
Quixote77 wrote:
A question, would a life leech gem work with HoI? Leeching from the ice explosion that is.

Can confirm with 100% certainty that it does, and I'm using it.
Hi, I've been searching through the whole post and seen several people asking the same question: what is the basic area of effect radius of HoI? But I never saw any answer to that question. The POE wiki provided that the shattering damage radius has been increased for 20%. But still, what is the basic radius? The AOE part of POE wiki didn't provide it either.

SO does anyone know the basic radius of HoI's shattering damage?
hi, my question is, with ele proliferation would it mean that freeze gets proliferated? so i can have a crit build freezing the whole screen? im trying this out as we speak but so far couldnt get evidence to make conclusions (ele prolif is still low lvl too)
Yes, Elemental Proliferation spreads Freeze.. Chill too, while we're at it.
If i one shot an enemy from full life to zero with a crit with cold damage, will i still get the secondary nova effect from killing frozen mobs?
ign: DreamsofIllusions
Hi,

I use hoi+increased crit+new beta sup gem(forget name)+ Ele Porf. on my fast cast ice nova crit build. its devasting.

With my 2nd Beta Char i use the same combination. Main Skill is SWT. The Hoi dont proc or swt kill at the same time. Why is this so ?

Cucu..

Bee´s Funf Fun Builder .. Eifel
Totems != you. You have the Herald Buff, your Totem does not. Working as intended.
"
Tranx wrote:
Hi,

I use hoi+increased crit+new beta sup gem(forget name)+ Ele Porf. on my fast cast ice nova crit build. its devasting.

With my 2nd Beta Char i use the same combination. Main Skill is SWT. The Hoi dont proc or swt kill at the same time. Why is this so ?

Crit?
Now HoI can crit?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info