Master choice?

In my opinion Lore master, socket/link masters, armor and wpn master are priority at start of new league but that's just me.
Last edited by Sidad on Aug 20, 2014, 4:54:04 PM
I believe that a master kicked out of your hideout will lose whatever amount of favor / reputation they've accumulated after reaching their current level.

For example, if a master is level 3.1, 3.5, or 3.9, then they'll reset to level 3 after you kick them out. This way you don't lose any functionality you had already gained for crafting, which I believe is what GGG wanted to not penalize.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
Last edited by EnjoyTheJourney on Aug 20, 2014, 4:55:01 PM
Reputation gives access to Hideout decoration items or is there something else?
"
Sidad wrote:

So far, I believe it's just decoration.
"
Sidad wrote:

Reputation is for leveling, favor is for buying the decorations.
Pick the one you like the most basicly :) than invite in the masters that are usefull for you (you can switch them later)
http://imgur.com/a/5lRD5#0
kiwi nation
Vorici For 5-link else i don't know
"What have you become when even nightmares fears you ?"
Well, I shoulf start researching about the different one :P

Thanks for your opinio

Edit:
So, you keep the lvl? Because if its the same hideout for all character and I play a ranger now I can simply switch to the Bow Master?

Edit2: Just read that only the vendor abilities change. The crafting benches seem to be accessable for all
Last edited by Kaeltwyn on Aug 21, 2014, 1:40:41 AM
"
I believe that a master kicked out of your hideout will lose whatever amount of favor / reputation they've accumulated after reaching their current level.

For example, if a master is level 3.1, 3.5, or 3.9, then they'll reset to level 3 after you kick them out. This way you don't lose any functionality you had already gained for crafting, which I believe is what GGG wanted to not penalize.

what if the master is max lvl? This would mean they would not lose any progress in the new max lvl and there would be no penalty? Doesn't seem right...
Zana and Vorici!

As for the rest, not sure, don't really craft and wouldn't have a need for it in scrubcore league with the gear I have.

Think of kicking out a master like dying 10 times in Merc. You won't lose your level, just the progress up to next.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info