Master choice?

I read the patch notes and I am slightly confused.
We have to choose between 8 and can keep only 5 at a time?
Did I understand it correctly?

Which are you going to pick?
The MapMoMaster sounds interesting ...

Thanks
Vorici
4 at the time.
you can switch them
IGN @Ostropalca
Catarina and Zana will be permanent additions of mine. Not quite sure about the other 2.
You can have 2 in your hideout at a time to start with. Eventually you'll be able to upgrade it to have 4 at a time. Can also switch which ones you have, but they haven't announced what the cost will be for that yet.

Also, you can still use the crafting benches for all 7 of them in your hideout even if the master isn't there. You can also access all of their other services in town, so sounds like the only thing having them in your hideout will affect is that those are the only ones who can offer daily quests and they'll be slightly more convenient to access.
They said we lose favor with them, if we kick them out, of the current level. I'm not sure I fully understand that ...
I still don't know what some of Masters do crafting wise. Is there any guide or text that explains what each master can do?
"
Deadboo wrote:
They said we lose favor with them, if we kick them out, of the current level. I'm not sure I fully understand that ...

What about lvl? Lets say you got master to max lvl and than decide to get another one but at the end decide to get your old master back. Do you have to start from beginning or your master keep lvl you lvled him before you kicked him?
Haku, Vorcini, Catarina, and Tora. If I ever get into maps deep enough to give a shit, I'll swap one out for Zana later.

Real question though, which hideout tileset are you gonna pick? I have no effin' clue.
"
Sidad wrote:
"
Deadboo wrote:

What about lvl? Lets say you got master to max lvl and than decide to get another one but at the end decide to get your old master back. Do you have to start from beginning or your master keep lvl you lvled him before you kicked him?

I don't we gonna lose exp with them if we kick them out. We can keep their work benches. I suppose we lose the progress in current level ?

"
PatchNotes wrote:

Dismissing a master from your hideout removes any reputation they have on their current level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info