[1.2] KuteKitteh’s Tanky Arcer, 20k+ Effective DPS, Atziri/HC-viable. Poor-man’s BM Arc included

"
monkuar wrote:
How in the hell at 4:03+ you take no damage AT ALL from suppressing fire? What the fuck?

I did exactly what you did and culled mobs from the outside too, but once those poison darts hit me my hp is gone.

This is my gear:

I didn't get Mind over Mater (node) on your tree (my cloak gives it), but got the spell blocking stuff and the rest of your tree is nice. This is my character sheet:

http://i.gyazo.com/f275fedc29908c2a93232f0ecd62b909.png at 4k life. (Which is kinda irrelevant cuz you didn't even take damage)

Hmm...... wat the hell... Any idea? Btw, thank you for uploading that video, always wanted to see an arc do that boss lol.

Edit: I'm testing Herald of Ice and stuff. I run TS, Clarity (which i might not need anymore) and Artic Armour. I tried running purity of lightning with my lightning coil but still got raped by the bosses darts. (It's like lightning coil is worthless even at 150% + Res.. lol) I'm just really fed up with this. If you got skype please pm me so you can help.
PM me your skype then, or PM me in game.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
Last edited by KuteKitteh on Aug 22, 2014, 11:46:34 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I just dont see what you'd do when hit by atziri 25% of the time. Her lighting calls/flameblasts hit for 30K in regular and 60K in uber.

Reduce by 75% resitance is still like 7500 HP gone from player in standard. 15,000 in uber. One shotting us. I guess just dont get hit?

Please show atziri video of you not blocking a flameblast or lighting call from her.

When I ran her nothing less than 97% lightning under flask could survive them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiVFnBniuK8&list=UUfr_OnbD7g8uPk0s_mjzZLQ

I am trying to make a new build now that our max reisits were nerfed by 4% Now with "only" 93% resistance (under flask) I get killed to all those storm calls. I'm just wondering how any of these max blockers deal with it when actually hit? Since you're here SlightRedeye that question is for you too. I never did see your maxblock uber incinerate vid... Is it because when hit, not blocked, it's curtains?

Appreciate any input.

I didn't realise you were asking me a question in this thread, I'll answer it now though.

Uber was killed, I died once during the double Vaal fight and that was it. I did not use Saffell's and respec into regen at the time so the ball lightnings wrecked me without flask up. For Atziri, my build handles her by far the easiest out of all of the fights. You do not take damage in my 1.1.0 guide because I had 100% resistances with flask and 97% fire resistance with only RotP shield, auras and the passive tree. I can't speak for this build but mine certainly did not curtain. The recording never made it because I had to go away for a month and I'm still unable to get back to my PC and I'm using a shitty laptop in the meantime. The build was nothing but successful in my eyes, sorry for the lack of video though. :)

My RF Incinerate Uber Atziri build does not rely on spellblocking. Flasks and permanent 97% resists were enough. The regular max block Incinerator was not made for Uber, it was made to farm Apex's for as cheaply as I could in HC leagues. I died in the 1MHC so I continued it in standard and began a small guide.

Also, my opinion on farming Atziri in 1.2.0 is that the meta favours high effective hp and spellblocking above resistances. Meaning, MoM and CI might be very strong for Atziri builds. It is entirely speculation because it is going to be some time before I can test anything myself but when I do, I hope my MoM keystone/Ondar's/Warlords Mark/Spellblocking idea comes through and performs.
IGN: SlightRedeye
(GMT + 0:00)
Last edited by SlightRedeye on Aug 22, 2014, 2:25:40 PM
KuteKitteh helped me through skype with a very long conversation and in-game. Just simply awesome, great build and really shines in 1.2. I will share this with my friends, just utterly speechless at how nice you are, crazy that those people exist on poe lol.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Damn i cant get a stupid item to make a 2 curse lightning ball setup. And without it my damage is so low onlt 2k
Damn i cant get a stupid item to make a 2 curse lightning ball setup. And without it my damage is so low onlt 2k
"
sn3kox wrote:
Can you link your items and your passive tree?
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
Sure but first i dont know how to link my items to forum. :-
(
"
sn3kox wrote:
Sure but first i dont know how to link my items to forum. :-
(
Click on the avatar on the top left side. Click on the picture of all your items.

And also link me your passive tree please.
Hey, great guide, been following it so far for the new HC league aiming for the BM Arc first
Still low level but have some future concerns

1. How do you deal with elemental reflect?

2. Also no aura's? I don't plan on getting auras especially with blood magic but are aura's not helpful as an arc'er?

3. What are some mods I should be scared of? Such as elemental reflect or something?
"
medikonroids wrote:
Hey, great guide, been following it so far for the new HC league aiming for the BM Arc first
Still low level but have some future concerns

1. How do you deal with elemental reflect?

2. Also no aura's? I don't plan on getting auras especially with blood magic but are aura's not helpful as an arc'er?

3. What are some mods I should be scared of? Such as elemental reflect or something?

1. If you're running the BM Arc, reflect can be a slightly bigger issue especially if you don't run life leech. Mathmatically, you have 75% lightning resist and you won't block 52.5% of reflected damage, and a reflect mob reflects 14% back. Therefore, you take in 1.84% of your DPS (assuming the enemy has 0 resist). 1.84% is really low, and Cybils paw and/or Warlord's mark along with some good life flasks can offset the reflect.

2. I find that spellcasters scale very, very poorly with auras. Unlike attack builds (which can use hatred, wrath, anger, herald of ice, haste, and herald of ashes), spellcasters can only use herald of ice and haste; most spellcasters don't even run them since they're not really necessary.

3. If you're running a BM Arcer, some mods combos can be a little more deadly as opposed to the main rathpith version, namely no-regen (unless you have life leech), -maxres + reflect (since you only have 47.5 spell block), and sometimes half regen + reflect since it takes longer to recover. Otherwise I don't see a problem elsewhere. Elemental reflect is only rough if you don't have internal life leech or you don't run warlord's mark (which kinda lowers clear speeds if you don't dual-curse elemental weakness as well).
Last edited by KuteKitteh on Aug 22, 2014, 9:24:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info