Ship based hideout

Just an idea...

Forgive me if this either exists or has previously been mentioned, there should be a ship based hideout.

The game starts with exiles becoming marooned on Wraeclast, you pick your character below deck. Much of the game from this point has do to with starting on the coast. It would be very fitting (and cool) to have a wrecked/docked ship as a hideout complete with different flags and below deck quarters. Highly customizable from what colors of flag you fly from your mast to what the layout of the deck of your ship looks like, this would be my choice.

What do you think of a ship hideout?
🐢
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I'd definately choose that :-)

My reply in the *Hideout Dreams* Thread

"
Alysma wrote:
I'm a saltwater girl so my dream would be a small island off the coast with an old/derelict lighthouse, driftwood shacks, a small pier for a sailboat - basically the rust & driftwood Wraeclast version of the stuff you find in the Swedish skerries, e.g. off Stockholm: Stockholm archipelago - these guys nailed it pretty good: :-) & :-D
takeover fair graves' ship
PoE-TradeMacro - https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/
ExileTrade - http://exiletrade.github.io/
"
takeover fair graves' ship

Or Bestel's "Merry Gull" and there's quite a selection on the Ship Graveyard :-D But yeah, that's sort of the point: Those models are there already. :-)
Ooh, +1!
May your maps be bountiful, exile
+1

More hideouts, but not in this patch.

Also, maybe get a hideout for killing atziri / uber atziri? :P
Like occupy the boss room as a hideout?
I have no idea how to breathe.
"
W4rpCore wrote:

Man, that's evil :) Who can the poor boss monsters turn to to evict the squatters?!
May your maps be bountiful, exile
"
treffnix wrote:
"
W4rpCore wrote:

Man, that's evil :) Who can the poor boss monsters turn to to evict the squatters?!
Well, she could use
"
Local Control Rule
Although the boss monster terrorizing the first city in the game is less powerful than the non-boss monsters that are only casual nuisances to cities later in the game, nobody from the first city ever thinks of hiring a few mercenaries from the later cities to kill the monster.
and wait for release of act4 :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info