RIP Frenzy|||||Who had a Frenzy build planned and dont anymore with the Nerf?

"
Frenzy: This skill now has constant attack speed per frenzy charge of 5%, rather than increasing as the gem levels. Its quality bonus has been reduced from 7% attack speed to 4% attack speed per frenzy charge at 20 quality.

R.I.P.

Frenzy 52% quality (Enhance lvl 4 in +1 to gems item) old attack speed value: 29% per frenzy charge

Frenzy 52% quality (Enhance lvl 4 in +1 to gems item) new attack speed value: 15% per frenzy charge

--> at 10 frenzy charges that's a loss of a whopping 140% increased attack speed O_O
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
"
draygourn wrote:
Its quality bonus has been reduced from 7% attack speed to 4% attack speed per frenzy charge at 20 quality.

I didn't even notice that, RIP frenzy.

20/20 frenzy now with 10 charges:

120% phys damage, 230% attack speed wutg 10 charges

In 1.2:

120% phys damage, 140% attack speed with 10 charges

So 90% attack speed loss, even more for people who ran Enhance level 3 on it.

RIP
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Omg, they are nerfing the Quality bonus too!? Wtf is going on?!
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Last edited by Perfect_Black on Aug 19, 2014, 7:04:34 PM
"
draygourn wrote:
THIS JUST IN! (or when I check patch note again this morning)

Frenzy: This skill now has constant attack speed per frenzy charge of 5%, rather than increasing as the gem levels. Its quality bonus has been reduced from 7% attack speed to 4% attack speed per frenzy charge at 20 quality.

looks like they even nerf the quality.

if they don't like the attack speed that much, at least compensate it with inc. damage or something. sigh...

oh well that save me 6 points taking extra 3 charges.

Damn, I am not even sure what is left for Frenzy. lol
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

New patch notes

-Frenzy removed from game
I really look forward to seeing someone defend this epic nerf, i really do.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Aug 19, 2014, 7:06:29 PM
"
sharkh20 wrote:
New patch notes

-Frenzy removed from game

They might as well do it. ;)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
draygourn wrote:
THIS JUST IN! (or when I check patch note again this morning)

looks like they even nerf the quality.

if they don't like the attack speed that much, at least compensate it with inc. damage or something. sigh...

oh well that save me 6 points taking extra 3 charges.

Haha what!? So you go from 18% ias per charge to 9% on a 20/20 gem? That's just, wow. I mean I admit, I'm totally Q_Q cause I use (used?) frenzy for my bow ranger. But I'm also o_O cause this is just weird, and no one so far has offered anything close to a plausible explanation for this.
Now that I look at the numbers, Frenzy literally got cut in half. lol
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 19, 2014, 7:11:35 PM
They don't want everybody running blood magic + mortal conviction to utilize frenzy and figuring out just how OP blood magic is in this season.

Plausible.

Yet unlikely.

Peace,

-Boem-

(also, scrapping my frenzy char if nothing changes :p)
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info