RIP Frenzy|||||Who had a Frenzy build planned and dont anymore with the Nerf?

"
symban wrote:
Here is the thing:

In my 8 frenzy charges setup, I took out frenzy and placed viper strike in its place.
Didnt change my passive tree, didnt change any supports, still have same bandit rewards.

And I can already almost match the same DPS with half the mana cost...

Yeah watch out Viper Strike is next on the hit list. lol
"
Bushido74 wrote:
"
symban wrote:
Here is the thing:

In my 8 frenzy charges setup, I took out frenzy and placed viper strike in its place.
Didnt change my passive tree, didnt change any supports, still have same bandit rewards.

And I can already almost match the same DPS with half the mana cost...

Yeah watch out Viper Strike is next on the hit list. lol
Nah with their logic Sweep is the next on nerf list
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
The change in Frenzy is stupid imo.

Not because it got nerfed, but because its an inelegant change.

If ggg wanted to create a constant windup skill frenzy should have looked like this:

110% base damage
4% MORE attackspeed per frenzy charge
5% MORE physical damage per frenzy charge

So if you have 5 charges, frenzy does 20% more Attackspeed and 25% more damage.

The additive bonus is stupid because it get relativatd by other boni and "diminishes the keyaspect of frenzy"

If frenzy consisted of more multiplier it would be more iconic, but now its pretty much only a normal attack with huge boni.
Agreed it now does damages in par with other attacks IF you invest heavily in frenzy nodes and equipments. It makes it strictly inferior to any other attack skill.

Dropped my frenzy builded char before even starting using frenzy, unfortunate.
Last edited by SmilingCat on Aug 24, 2014, 3:36:56 PM
Well, my updated frenzy facebreaker/blood dance build does 30k dps with 5.2k health and 600+ regen with charges up.
"
SmilingCat wrote:
Agreed it now does damages in par with other attacks IF you invest heavily in frenzy nodes and equipments. It makes it strictly inferior to any other attack skill.

Dropped my frenzy builded char before even starting using frenzy, unfortunate.

Dont forget upsides of frenzy like paying more than double the mana cost!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info