[LVL 100 - Beyond Rank 4] 10.3k Hybrid Life/ES Flameblaster - 50/52 Block - LVL 22 AA w/ no EB

"
APCY wrote:
Maybe anyone knows any good HP flameblast build with cloak of defiance for beyond? Dont really like hybrids or energy shield at all.

i have a good reave ci shadow build for you.
Hi,nooby here,what you need to get first? all hp notes or burning damage/chance to ignite?
"
Rorinko wrote:
Hi,nooby here,what you need to get first? all hp notes or burning damage/chance to ignite?

Skip chance to ignite until a bit later and get all the hp nodes you can and the %fire nodes at the top of the tree. I guess unless your running a quality flameblast that isnt 20% then maybe grab some chance to ignite passives but if your running no quality at all on fb then you will be running chance to ignite support gem anyways which will cover enough ignite chance for leveling.

Get the burning nodes next to templar when you feel you have enough hp to get through cruel act 3.
ign: Vexcid
Thanks! So i finished normal with only flameblast and faster casting gems,which gems you recommend to get first?
Sorry for another noob q.
Great build now i'm lv80 and 5link damage is great and also pretty tanky
This is my gear, ty for the guide

Ign:ColdRage
"
Rorinko wrote:
Thanks! So i finished normal with only flameblast and faster casting gems,which gems you recommend to get first?
Sorry for another noob q.

Chance to Ignite and Spell Echo. Once you get spell echo replace faster casting with elemental proliferation.
"
Sam400 wrote:
Great build now i'm lv80 and 5link damage is great and also pretty tanky
This is my gear, ty for the guide

Very nice gears :)

Ill bet you have no issue with chaos damage.
Yeah got 53% chaos resist positive on merciless, basically chaos damage does nothing
Ign:ColdRage
Tried this build in beyond, made it to 80, ripped to screen freeze.

Fun and solid build for starting fresh with no currency. Will prolly roll this build as first in next hc league as well, thanks for posting it.
"
Fluffcakes wrote:
Tried this build in beyond, made it to 80, ripped to screen freeze.

Fun and solid build for starting fresh with no currency. Will prolly roll this build as first in next hc league as well, thanks for posting it.

No problem. Rest in Pepperoni's friend and good luck next league!

So far, I will also be rolling this spec again for new leagues/races to build currency and/or push ladder since it is so effective in that respect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info