Rampage and Beyond Challenges and their Prizes

Can't wait for it :)
We failed once, We failed twice, We must fail again!

WE'll b@ng ok?
Yay for no eternal orb in the 'use these currency items'-challenge. I also really like the fact that there is a reward for completing 5 challenges.

Kind of a pointless question: If I have a Three Dragons race reward in my remove only stash tab will that count towards the challenge?
"
incinerate wrote:
Yay for no eternal orb in the 'use these currency items'-challenge. I also really like the fact that there is a reward for completing 5 challenges.

Kind of a pointless question: If I have a Three Dragons race reward in my remove only stash tab will that count towards the challenge?

If you take it out into the league, then it will count.

"
ama wrote:
"
haplessG00N wrote:
Pretty disappointed with the mtx rewards. Not only do they look bad, but the next tier is just a different color. I expected better and more of a difference than just color.

Agree. They looks like designer spent 2 mins on making them. Worthless :P

Couldn't agree more. What happened to?

"Path of Exile is an online Action RPG set in the dark fantasy world of Wraeclast.

Wraeclast is a dark, brutal continent. Scarred by mysterious catastrophes of the past and inhabited by creatures of nightmare, the very environment challenges exiles who dare explore it.
We're sick of the recent trend towards bright, cartoony RPGs. The art style we chose for Path of Exile is dark, gritty and realistic. Wraeclast is terrifying, and we've tried hard to do it justice."
IGN: SpoiledSoCalScion / ShadesOfPrey

Austriae est imperare orbi universo / GMT +1
Did you get the name Haast from the west coast place Haast? Found that quite interesting haha
ACE Member.
Never has my username been more appropriate.
Ok the challenges are hard but doable. Also I suggest that when you get 7 chars up to 65, you surely cleared all areas once and have a few masters on an high level. So you can also combine some challenges...

But 7 chars up to 65... In the last 4 month league i think i got 10 up to level 40+, but didn´t play constantly... So well maybe i should play more PoE... Fuck RL
1. Another **** unique challenge +
2. Another currency challenge +
3. Another 65 level challenge +
4. Another kill the bosses challenge +
5. Another full clear challenge +
6. Another kill hardcore boss's challenge +
7. Another kill mobs from SC league +
8. NEW(!!!) challenge for Masters.
What a lame league... I dunno what to say about it. Pretty upset. No new ideas, we just repeat the past again and again.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
*looks at Beyond demon names*

Eldrazi confirmed.
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
Last edited by ephetat on Aug 18, 2014, 3:41:17 AM
Senior semester= ezpz, let's go 8/8!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info