Rampage and Beyond Challenges and their Prizes

You say 5/8 is doable as casual gamer? What is a casual player for you? I can only play up to 2 hours every day. ^^

Full ClearI think i get this on normal in 2 month
Reach LvL 65 Play for 2 month, my main passed just level 50, 7 chars? No way
Reach rampage tears Over 500 Monsters in one area without a mistake? I think I can get 200
Use currency items Havend seen some of them in the 2 month I play
Kill these foes from beyond Im dont think I will survive long enough on hardcore to kill them all
Level 8 with all masters Maybe
Unique items never tried to trade, I like selffound and I everybody wants this items I dont think I get enough stuff to trade for high amount items
kill unique bosses again, I havent seen half of them since I started to play

I think I can get 70% of every challenge but just Full Clear seems doable for me. What do you think have I to spend as time amount every day to get my 5/8? ^^
full clear EASY

reach level 65 isnt hard, its 3days with my playing time to get one of those.

currency items is easy if you trade without it you might be screwed By rng

rampage tiers sounds easy from what i understand

beyond bosses doesnt seem so hard

Masters seem like the one im not even going to try

unique items is a big list but MIGHT be doable with some luck

Bosses is easy, only thing im not sure is atziri on my build im playing.
Playing softcore ( rampage ) this league with some IRL buddies so I will for sure be trying to get at least 5/8, which I feel is quite doable with some time and commitment
So I heard there is one Beyond boss in 68+ maps that is pretty damn hard.

Kinda destroys my ability to beat the 8 challenges because I won't survive til level 90. I guess I'll aim for 5.
Any reward for ppl who don't play as much / don't have as much time, like 1-2 challenges?
I haven't even completed one challenge yet...

Any idea how to get the rampage tiers? I got huge streaks and covered the whole map and only have the tenth tier...

ps: I really like these challenges because it's a very good game play feature, have fun with it! I hope they do something for everyone in the future.
Christmas comes early - The Awakening!
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ★  ☆
Last edited by rusher21 on Sep 22, 2014, 2:38:36 PM
will reward be given by the end of the league?
2.0 ain't no melee patch.
"
Gleichgewicht wrote:
You say 5/8 is doable as casual gamer? What is a casual player for you? I can only play up to 2 hours every day. ^^

Full ClearI think i get this on normal in 2 month
Reach LvL 65 Play for 2 month, my main passed just level 50, 7 chars? No way
Reach rampage tears Over 500 Monsters in one area without a mistake? I think I can get 200
Use currency items Havend seen some of them in the 2 month I play
Kill these foes from beyond Im dont think I will survive long enough on hardcore to kill them all
Level 8 with all masters Maybe
Unique items never tried to trade, I like selffound and I everybody wants this items I dont think I get enough stuff to trade for high amount items
kill unique bosses again, I havent seen half of them since I started to play

I think I can get 70% of every challenge but just Full Clear seems doable for me. What do you think have I to spend as time amount every day to get my 5/8? ^^

It's a challenge , I mean it's supposed to be time consuming if you haven't been praised by RNJeesus anyways .
Wuhu, 5/8 done! :)

I've done:
Full Clear:
easy

Reach level 65:
time to find the perfect char that suits my playstyle the most

Reach these Rampage Tiers:
if there were only on map with enough mobs... Promenade + Sea Witches - 840 Kills

Use these Currency Items:
easy, even if i found only 2 exalted orbs

Kill these Unique Bosses:
p u r e ... h a a a a a a t e! way to much RNG in this challenge! the challenge was to find the bosses, not to kill them. spend days rolling and farming "+2 exile" maps to encounter "magnus stonethorn". and spend an ex to get a place in zanas untainted paradise map :/

all in all 242h played. and all i've got was... nothing... nothing yet :(
Need to wait until the league ends for my reward!? that's disappointing.
5 challanges done :D
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Just made 5/8 today, i still need to lvl 2 chars to 65 and masters/unique items but i doub't i can get masters to 8
IGN korne - korneone - kornefuckmylife

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info