Rampage and Beyond Challenges and their Prizes

The hype is real, amirite?
All challenges for casual players too:p good work GGG <3
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Elreon! The newest Forsaken Master !
Thank you for making the MTX rewards not skulls. <3
Disappointing challenges again. Doesn't seem like much is being learned from past leagues. Wheres the creativity? Just doesn't make sense given how many suggestions have been made, and how many games there are that are doing different things.

MTX rewards were a good idea, but once again these don't really seem to fit with the games theme at all. Not impressed with them being identical in design either. Some people are going to find 5 more appealing than 8 just based on color.

"
denisab wrote:
Yet another thread where people bitch and moan left and right.The sense of entitlement is huge around here.
There isn't a single post in this thread that has anything to do with entitlement.
These kind of rewards are by far the best prices we can get!!!! Challenge accepted!
lol the first rhoa. Im ready to face him
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
essemoni wrote:
*sigh*

Another set of challenges that I wont be able to complete....

Still have yet to see Binos Knife, never been able to defeat Atziri, getting to level 65 with all characters in 3 months - nope, reaching lvl 8 with all masters - unlikely....

Sorry, but these challenges are just not for you.

If you can't even get 7 level 65s, you are putting nowhere near enough time into this game.

There is no such thing as "not putting enough time into". He is not obligated to do the challenges, nor play the game but he has a right to express his opinion. And I agree with him, these challenges are tedious and boring.
The names on the beyond bosses really tingle all my senses, abaxoth = azathoth :D ?
"
Charan wrote:
Ah, Mokou. I get it now. People will definitely not be calling NuclearRaven's second unique troll anything.

Mokou's Embrace is fucking insane. :)

Designer for Mokou's Embrace here. I'll admit I was inspired by NuclearRaven's mantle. I am quite happy that they let me keep the name and now it's on the challenge list too, so I'm even more excited now!
Fire makes the perfect blossom in the endless night.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info