Why is this game not more popular

Unforgiving drop rates, unforgiving 1990s trade chat, and hard to pick up.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Unforgiving drop rates, unforgiving 1990s trade chat

Agree with these lol
But hard to pick up is ok. Complexity is intriguing at least for me. The learning curve isn't THAT bad. Not like...EVE online or something :P
"
overpowdered wrote:
It's not more popular because Jay Wilson was right in the end.

Great/Polished Gameplay and Feeling > Great Mechanics.

the same dude that put cheats into the game for every class ?

i dunno. that was more like a soapbubble than a game.
Ponder this... how many people in the world right now are playing chess? Any idea? Does the number have anything at all to do with how "popular" chess is?
cause Kripparrian stopped playing it
i <3 minesweeper
a ton of people, including myself, played it and loved it for a while but then it got stale. It doesn't really have enough of that longevity factor for some and extreme RNG turns people off probably.
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
1. It's not h'n's, it's Just a trading simulator
2. It's not arpg, it's pseudoMmo
3. It's Better to get better Network Provider, than to train your skill (desync)
4. I Got Real live out there (grind grind grind - the Exp curve is insaine)

But I still have hope for this project. Just give Us a self found league :p
I'll Pay for this!
This is stupid.

I see one thread in announcement that has allmost 500 000 views.

How many games out there can brag of a thread with 500 000 views 18 days after its post?

I know they are not all uniqe viewers, but compare that to how big a percentage of the players use the forum at all.

I did say that poe is defently a worthy competor on the market, and the steam charts are shit honestly. They are inacurate especially because it only shows steam users.

I just took a quick peek at the diablo 3 forum and i cant find any forum post that has that many viewers? Now can we please close this thread and be done with it.. this game has more players than any of you realise.
Last edited by Anubis2108 on Aug 18, 2014, 5:34:14 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Ponder this... how many people in the world right now are playing chess? Any idea? Does the number have anything at all to do with how "popular" chess is?

are you saying that few people are playing chess at any given moment? lol, A LOT of people are playing chess at any given moment, tens of thousands easy, and there are tens of millions or hell 100 million who play from time to time
I agree and really wish there were more players. All I want to do is play hardcore but trades are so few and far between. I don't remember the last time I saw an ammy with life and 2 resists in the trade chat. Makes me wonder if the player base will increase or decrease with the coming of the new leagues.
Last edited by Orkurius on Aug 18, 2014, 6:56:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info