[PoESkillTree 2.7.3] Data update and .build exporting

"
Hi, I've been wondering, would it be possible to implement Folders into the saved builds part? I keep all my old builds, and many old build ideas, but now I have a list of at least 20 builds and it's a bit much to sort through. If I could put all the old ones in an "old builds" folder, it'd be very convenient.

Thanks, love your application, I use it every day!

done haha 2.4.1 release as well
MTX Finder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989787
QoL Updates Offline Skilltree Planner: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996805
Buy me a coffee here :P https://www.paypal.me/EmmittJ
In regards to the new saved builds system; Could you make it so that Load Tree loads it as a new build or possibly add another button that does that? I hate that when I press it as it is it goes over my selected build in the save system and I have to save it as a new one and discard changes from the old one.

Otherwise I love the program you guys have created and I hope you keep updating it in the future!
Last edited by eepoo on Nov 20, 2016, 10:21:02 AM
hi there

i downloaded last version 2.4.1 of the skill tree some minutes ago ... after starting - the program chrashes at loading ...

please help - what happend ???

debug file:

The error time: 11/21/2016 5:40 PM
Exception: POESKillTree.TreeGenerator.Model.PseudoAttributes.PseudoAttributeDataInvalidException: No Pseudo Attributes loaded. Make sure C:\Users\XVZ\AppData\Roaming\PoESkillTree - Atlas of Worlds\Data\PseudoAttributes is not empty.
bei POESKillTree.TreeGenerator.Model.PseudoAttributes.PseudoAttributeLoader.LoadPseudoAttributes(XmlPseudoAttributes xmlPseudoAttributes) in C:\GitHub\PoESkillTree_Source\WPFSkillTree\TreeGenerator\Model\PseudoAttributes\PseudoAttributeLoader.cs:Zeile 74.
bei POESKillTree.TreeGenerator.ViewModels.AdvancedTabViewModel.ReloadPseudoAttributes() in C:\GitHub\PoESkillTree_Source\WPFSkillTree\TreeGenerator\ViewModels\AdvancedTabViewModel.cs:Zeile 656.
bei POESKillTree.TreeGenerator.ViewModels.AdvancedTabViewModel..ctor(SkillTree tree, IDialogCoordinator dialogCoordinator, Object dialogContext, Action`1 runCallback) in C:\GitHub\PoESkillTree_Source\WPFSkillTree\TreeGenerator\ViewModels\AdvancedTabViewModel.cs:Zeile 600.
bei POESKillTree.TreeGenerator.ViewModels.SettingsViewModel..ctor(SkillTree tree, ISettingsDialogCoordinator dialogCoordinator) in C:\GitHub\PoESkillTree_Source\WPFSkillTree\TreeGenerator\ViewModels\SettingsViewModel.cs:Zeile 53.
bei POESKillTree.TreeGenerator.ViewModels.TreeGeneratorInteraction.<set_SkillTree>b__16_0() in C:\GitHub\PoESkillTree_Source\WPFSkillTree\TreeGenerator\ViewModels\TreeGeneratorInteraction.cs:Zeile 38.
bei POESKillTree.Utils.Notifier.SetProperty[T](T& backingStore, T value, Action onChanged, Action`1 onChanging, String propertyName) in C:\GitHub\PoESkillTree_Source\WPFSkillTree\Utils\Notifier.cs:Zeile 37.
bei POESKillTree.TreeGenerator.ViewModels.TreeGeneratorInteraction.set_SkillTree(SkillTree value) in C:\GitHub\PoESkillTree_Source\WPFSkillTree\TreeGenerator\ViewModels\TreeGeneratorInteraction.cs:Zeile 35.
bei POESKillTree.TreeGenerator.ViewModels.TreeGeneratorInteraction..ctor(ISettingsDialogCoordinator dialogCoordinator, IPersistentData persistentData, SkillTree skillTree) in C:\GitHub\PoESkillTree_Source\WPFSkillTree\TreeGenerator\ViewModels\TreeGeneratorInteraction.cs:Zeile 51.
bei POESKillTree.Views.MainWindow.<Window_Loaded>d__77.MoveNext() in C:\GitHub\PoESkillTree_Source\WPFSkillTree\Views\MainWindow.xaml.cs:Zeile 543.
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<ThrowAsync>b__0(Object state)
bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
bei MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

thanks for helping :-)
Last edited by Zoxov on Nov 21, 2016, 11:46:26 AM
I'm seeing the same errors, can't load the skill tree anymore.

PoESkilLTree Error log

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_0(Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
The error time: 11/22/2016 2:58 AM
Exception: POESKillTree.TreeGenerator.Model.PseudoAttributes.PseudoAttributeDataInvalidException: No Pseudo Attributes loaded. Make sure C:\Users\pcampisi\AppData\Roaming\PoESkillTree - Atlas of Worlds\Data\PseudoAttributes is not empty.
at POESKillTree.TreeGenerator.Model.PseudoAttributes.PseudoAttributeLoader.LoadPseudoAttributes(XmlPseudoAttributes xmlPseudoAttributes) in C:\GitHub\PoESkillTree_Source\WPFSkillTree\TreeGenerator\Model\PseudoAttributes\PseudoAttributeLoader.cs:line 74
at POESKillTree.TreeGenerator.ViewModels.AdvancedTabViewModel.ReloadPseudoAttributes() in C:\GitHub\PoESkillTree_Source\WPFSkillTree\TreeGenerator\ViewModels\AdvancedTabViewModel.cs:line 656
at POESKillTree.TreeGenerator.ViewModels.AdvancedTabViewModel..ctor(SkillTree tree, IDialogCoordinator dialogCoordinator, Object dialogContext, Action`1 runCallback) in C:\GitHub\PoESkillTree_Source\WPFSkillTree\TreeGenerator\ViewModels\AdvancedTabViewModel.cs:line 600
at POESKillTree.TreeGenerator.ViewModels.SettingsViewModel..ctor(SkillTree tree, ISettingsDialogCoordinator dialogCoordinator) in C:\GitHub\PoESkillTree_Source\WPFSkillTree\TreeGenerator\ViewModels\SettingsViewModel.cs:line 53
at POESKillTree.TreeGenerator.ViewModels.TreeGeneratorInteraction.<set_SkillTree>b__16_0() in C:\GitHub\PoESkillTree_Source\WPFSkillTree\TreeGenerator\ViewModels\TreeGeneratorInteraction.cs:line 38
at POESKillTree.Utils.Notifier.SetProperty[T](T& backingStore, T value, Action onChanged, Action`1 onChanging, String propertyName) in C:\GitHub\PoESkillTree_Source\WPFSkillTree\Utils\Notifier.cs:line 37
at POESKillTree.TreeGenerator.ViewModels.TreeGeneratorInteraction.set_SkillTree(SkillTree value) in C:\GitHub\PoESkillTree_Source\WPFSkillTree\TreeGenerator\ViewModels\TreeGeneratorInteraction.cs:line 35
at POESKillTree.TreeGenerator.ViewModels.TreeGeneratorInteraction..ctor(ISettingsDialogCoordinator dialogCoordinator, IPersistentData persistentData, SkillTree skillTree) in C:\GitHub\PoESkillTree_Source\WPFSkillTree\TreeGenerator\ViewModels\TreeGeneratorInteraction.cs:line 51
at POESKillTree.Views.MainWindow.<Window_Loaded>d__77.MoveNext() in C:\GitHub\PoESkillTree_Source\WPFSkillTree\Views\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 543

updated from 2.2.1 and dont get it: how is it meaned to 'import' old builds/trees (existing PersistentData.xml) into the new version? The wiki says "copy the xml" but doesnt specify to where. Into the 'builds' folder (first assumption) does nothing, then noticed that in the main directory it still have a similar file - but overwriting this with the old one also does: nothing.

I would be really displeased if I would have to copy all of my preparations one-by-one per dragging each tree link...

Next strange notification: it doesnt report any issue or error, but all data from the old xml seems to get deleted on exiting. 8-/

And another update: looking into the xml files, it seems they aren't really compatible :-/

Any solution to convert??
Edit and deescalation ;)
Dont understand how, but my other data from portable stick (also 2.2.10) works instantly on a parallel copy of 2.4.1 to the same stick :-?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Nov 23, 2016, 11:23:53 AM
After every update it wants me to choose a default folder for storing the chars - and everytime I get "Directory must be empty".

Now I have Build / Builds / Builds2 / 2Builds / 1Build and so on which is a total clusterfuck. What is wrong with using the same default directory after an update? It just doesn't make any fucking sense .............
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
I imagine that it have been proposed or asked before but here i go:

Would it be possible to add an item database which would permit us to add potential item that we don't possess in a build?

I am looking around to create a build for the next league and that would help me to remember all the item i could eventually look over while doing so.

Not that i can't do it otherwise but it would be handy to have.
Any way I could get a hotkey for "revert changes"? Honestly I'd rather use Delete for that than to delete a build, which I don't mind doing by hand.

Also I was looking at some old 1.1, 1.2 poeskilltree's that someone linked on reddit. Nostalgia motherlode. This program has come miles from back then!
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
Hi!
Is there an easy way to migrate all of my old builds from the 2.2.9 version of the app that stored builds in the PersistentData.xml? I selected a folder for storing builds and copied the old xml file into it, but it doesn't detect the builds.

Thanks!
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Márkusz wrote:
Hi!
Is there an easy way to migrate all of my old builds from the 2.2.9 version of the app that stored builds in the PersistentData.xml? I selected a folder for storing builds and copied the old xml file into it, but it doesn't detect the builds.

Thanks!

Instead of copying it to the builds folder, you will need to replace the current persistent data file. This way it can read through and convert the builds.
MTX Finder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989787
QoL Updates Offline Skilltree Planner: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996805
Buy me a coffee here :P https://www.paypal.me/EmmittJ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info