ISIS what is the correct response?

"
Poutsos wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Well, you reap what you sow. The US (with the help of many EU countries) paved the way for radical Islamism in many ways. I don't think this problem is fixable anytime soon.

Imagine if the problem was indeed solved. Imagine if people in the middle east actually realised that they are standing in the richest ground on the earth. Imagine if they decided to use their resources for the good of their people. What a catastrophe that would have been :)

This gave me a feel.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
complicated for sure. Due to dependency on oil the world over, the US must maintain a sphere of influence in the middle east, we don't necessarily have to be the only sphere of influence, but certainly can not be shut out. EU and the BRICS countries are also surely interested in holding some sway in the region as well.

The USA uses questionable tactics at times, to say the least, to maintain spheres of influence. Unfortunately for us and the world, the USA went beyond maintaining and over extended to capitalize on those spheres of influence, namely in the form of the actions taken by Haliburton et al, mainly driven by the aspirations of the former CEO of Haliburton who only left the company to become vice president.

We plucked all the heart strings, pulled out all of the tricks to make america and the world complicit to the goings on. We are paying for our actions in the form of war fatigue, a damaged world economy, and the necessity to assure the world we do in fact have a conscious.

Our current response of economic and high value bombings of strategic ISIS targets is a sound one. If we are able to stagnate and frustrate ISIS, we can turn their brutality against them. The region and world is aghast by their message and ruthlessness, if we limit their effectiveness we embolden a localized response.

The USA can not be persuaded to act rashly by strong emotions alone, that has led us into this mess in the first place. We need strategic successes that embolden stability in the region. We need the support and requests of the local governments to come help. In my opinion, for a time, we need to limit our military technology being given in aid, and just provide the strategic and devastating aid ourselves when required. They need to understand that if we are called in to help some shit is going to blow up, and should not be called on lightly. We need for these countries to feel like they are part of the conversations going on in the world, and not just a piece of meat being drooled on by a pack of rabid dogs, waiting to be divided up depending on what happens in other places in the world.
Hey...is this thing on?
¨When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be frightened; those things must take place; but that is not yet the end¨
I don't know about politics, but ISIS is a pretty cool band.

"I have no allies, for I have no equals." ~Makuta Teridax
*SIGH* I knew.

But you know, you can delete posts and hide the head in sand all you want... ISIS doesn't want to negotiate anything with anyone. And if entire world doesn't do anything about them soon, they will inevitably bring the fight - and all the things they do - to your doorstep.
http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gibson2.jpg

Mel Gibson is your daddy... and, you don't really want to know what he does.
Last edited by Avramovic on Aug 22, 2014, 5:12:51 AM
"
Avramovic wrote:
*SIGH* I knew.

But you know, you can delete posts and hide the head in sand all you want... ISIS doesn't want to negotiate anything with anyone. And if entire world doesn't do anything about them soon, they will inevitably bring the fight - and all the things they do - to your doorstep.

If they do I will simply convert to Islam and keep playing PoE all day every day :3
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Hate to break it to you, but their "Islam" wants you to play Counterstrike.
For training purpose.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
'america killed me, too'.

I think about covers it.
Lord Of War...

hey must be the money, sometimes a "god" needs so much of it, sometimes a Diktator
and sometimes a bunch of brain damaged (humans) create something or want too create
a scenario (often in the name of a god)

to sell weapons =)

too rule the erath like others tried before

what to do, stop produce weapons first, would be a nice first step

(im german, and i hate rheinmetall, selling weapons all over the world like us, rus and more)

and all of those "leaders" talk about freedom -.-

brain damage, ay ?

or psychopaths like ceasar, atila, adolf and many more =)

people all over the world have to ask theirself, mind what they can change, with words and doing something then, not weapons or by saying the other are the...

doesnt matter which god, country u come from, we are all on this planet, and if we want too survie and give all the children the chance to live more peacfull... we all have too work for that, everyday, minute sec, again, day for day

the evil is in all of us, try too minmize it as far as u can..

and no im not a hippy, yeah somteimes, like i be sometimes this or that, im human first
work on ur self,

think different

greetz
...your mom told ur, everything has it`s price ? pass me ur mom`s phone number^^
Capitalism has no problems, it is the problem Ò_ó

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info