ISIS what is the correct response?

I don't normally stir the pot on forums, or bring up 'controversial' topics etc. ... but the older I get the less my tolerance for blatant b.s. Wondering how others feel. Rather than swinging to extreme sides & hyperbol, am seeking a rational discussion on what would be a proper strategy for dealing & suppressing this type of heinous activity.

[Removed by Support]

My opinion/take - I'm US/independent & to be honest I'm war wary. Iraq (& Afg) has been a drain financially/morally to my country & for what gain? On the flip side, what choice do we have? How can this type of thing go on and any able nation not react to it in the name of humanity?

I know there are all sorts of other angles with other countries (& politics) in that region, which makes my mind swim even more. I dare not watch Vice anymore :( very sad
BLAMT!
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Aug 17, 2014, 2:27:38 PM
There is no answer. The world has become an easy place for assholes with guns to fuck everyone else.

Majority of their support comes from outside groups that hate without conscious or fear of reprisal.

On the ground, they get support from many that otherwise would be good people, but if they hesitate to join in with the assholes with guns, they run the risk of being a victim too.

Nature use to use disease to control our population. Now it uses war.
It took 500years or longer to cool down the fires that plagued western world / europe.
They are still not completely suffocated.

Accept that the world is constantly burning, be happy that you live in a nation that reached a point of stability, sell guns to those that seek stability.

Spoiler
Fire nuclear warheads at those that seek to ruin your stability.

Order is Order, no matter what flavour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Aug 17, 2014, 2:19:50 PM
Nuke'm.
One can't be hard enough on terrorists, criminals, and the likes.
Note, REAL criminals, not one-time offenders or petty thieves.
I mean rapists, murderers, violent robbers, things like that.
All this "criminals have rights too" crap is basically promoting crime.
Bring back death penalty.
As an aside... Is that site a joke? Do you really read that site?

"
So, while we fight to save our country from evil over the Southern border and from our own White House, Christians in the Middle East are being wiped out. A weak America with a Marxist Muslim for a leader has resulted in the world slipping into violent chaos. Well done, Progressives. You won’t be spared either as the dark descends across the globe – you will truly reap what you have sown.

It is amazing how dumb the Christian right is. There are no words to express it.

What needs to be done is they need to go in and clean up the mess they created.

Edit: Toned down this post, didn't mean to assume anything OP, or aim the post towards you.

And also, as much as I want to blame Bush and the complete catastrophe called the Iraq War, the fact remains that these lunatics are responsible for their own actions. So while this all could've been averted, the real blame lies squarely with these religious lunatics and their insane doctrines.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Aug 17, 2014, 5:19:53 PM
Actually I don't have any opinion on the sites politics. It was a site from a site from a site forward to me on the subject. I've been reading about it for several days. The pictures and links to video's alone is what I was referring to, not the religion aspect. For the record (not that it matters), I'm agnostic.

Shame ggg took it down, guess truth really does hurt =(
BLAMT!
"
Zelpo wrote:
Actually I don't have any opinion on the sites politics. It was a site from a site from a site forward to me on the subject. I've been reading about it for several days. The pictures and links to video's alone is what I was referring to, not the religion aspect. For the record (not that it matters), I'm agnostic.

Shame ggg took it down, guess truth really does hurt =(

Sorry I wasn't aiming that towards you, just the site and those types of people. I understand what you mean, it shows what is going on there.

It just bugs the shit out of me reading that kind of stuff. And I'm not even super liberal. I'm definitely liberal on social issues, and some other things,
but I also disagree very strongly with some liberal ideas, most notably with the left's defense of religion (especially that of Islam).
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Aug 17, 2014, 4:01:16 PM
Well, you reap what you sow. The US (with the help of many EU countries) paved the way for radical Islamism in many ways. I don't think this problem is fixable anytime soon.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Humanity sucks, i cant wait for some big event that wipes the entire species out.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Well, you reap what you sow. The US (with the help of many EU countries) paved the way for radical Islamism in many ways. I don't think this problem is fixable anytime soon.

Imagine if the problem was indeed solved. Imagine if people in the middle east actually realised that they are standing in the richest ground on the earth. Imagine if they decided to use their resources for the good of their people. What a catastrophe that would have been :)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info