<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [NecropolisSC]

Any Character Name: TheRiseOfNipple
How often do you play?: a minimum of 5 hours a week
What do you expect from this guild?: A community where I can make friends and do content
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: yes
Other Information (Optional): My first language is French, I really love path of exile as a game I want to push till shaper and boss since I never got in the deep late game.
Any Character Name: Arrrrna

How often do you play?: Every day

What do you expect from this guild?: Just be with people and if I can help it's good :).

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yep

Other Information (Optional): Nothing much to say. I'm quite chill and I like to give some tips if I somebody need me. I have 2 characters level 93 in BSC. Don't really know how much time did I play but it's pretty high in just 3 months ^^.
Badump
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Any Character Name: ___GHOST__

How often do you play?: Every day

What do you expect from this guild?: Socializing, mechanics/game discussion, sharing, etc.

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yep
Any Character Name: A_rez
How often do you play?: Almost every day
What do you expect from this guild?: A community of friends, building long relationships
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes
Other Information (Optional): Non!
Any Character Name: Wardux
How often do you play?: 6hrs or so a day give or take.
What do you expect from this guild?: social
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: yes
Other Information (Optional):dont mind lending a hand. dont have any real life friends who play so its nice to have people to interact with.
IGN: strom_watcher
every night for about 3 to 4 hours
i want a community that i can talk to and learn to play the game since im new and been playing solo for the betrayal league.
Any Character Name:Fede_TotemsTheSeventh

How often do you play?: Around 2hours per day, more on the weekends

What do you expect from this guild?: I want to play in a group, my old guild does not like party play at all and I really like playing in party and trading maps to finish the atlas asap at the beginning of a league. After that, solo grind is a little bit boring and I'm hopping it's better in a group.

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: I only play temp leagues too

Other Information (Optional): I also want to learn more about crafting as I did not have much luck in any leagues so far with that
Any Character Name: Dragnok
How often do you play?:Pretty much every day from 2 to 8 hours
What do you expect from this guild?: I am bored playing Standard SSF, and look forward to having others to interact with.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes
Other Information (Optional): Everything above is the honest truth. I am a retired IT professional (Unix System Administrator). According to Steam, I have played POE 2564 hours. I did not even know what Leagues did until a few days ago, and now I am running a character in Betrayal SSF just because I did not want to embarrass myself. I just want to join a guild and participate in whatever is fun and wherever I can do something to help out and make a difference.
Any Character Name: Armonium
How often do you play?: Most weeknights 1-4 hours depending on what I've got going on and how long of a day I've had at work. Fridays and Saturdays I typically won't be around, but will be around Sundays during the day.
What do you expect from this guild?: A chance to learn about the game and be social while playing it! I'm pretty newish to POE so I'd like the chance to get involved in a guild.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yep, and that's why I'm here.
Other Information (Optional): I'm pretty new to ARPGs in general, although I've played a bit of D3 and POE in college with my roommate at the time. Now that I've graduated and work has settled down a bit I"m looking to get involved with a clan in order to enjoy the game more than just playing by myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info