<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [NecropolisSC]

Any Character Name: AlchemystPanda
How often do you play?: Every Day
What do you expect from this guild?: I expect a fun environment where i get to interact with chill people while i grind
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes i only play temp leagues as well
Other Information (Optional): I recently started playing during Betrayal League so im not the most experienced player.
Last edited by TheAlchemystPanda on Jan 10, 2019, 4:35:40 PM
Any Character Name:FrostKane
How often do you play?: Daily (if not at least 5 days a week at min.)
What do you expect from this guild?: Low req interaction, hoping for good people who make me want to interact, and possibly learn from.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, only thing i care about anyways.
Other Information (Optional): I'm "new", i played a character to level 20 in the past with no build in mind, and had no clue what i was doing. about 2 years ago. After i came back about a week ago, i got into the game more and have def. been having a blast. just hoping to find some people who i can enjoy the game with as none of my friends will pick up the game.
If you guys are still recruiting, id love to join :). Just left my previous guild of a year because of some fishy business going on with our GM and stealing items from guild members.

Any Character Name:THICCboiPP
How often do you play?: About every day for a few hours, i'm in nursing school and work full time at the ER though so this can vary.
What do you expect from this guild?:People to talk to/chill with while mapping, the sharing of challanges, the sharing of things like Niko spawns, and general theory crafting for build ideas.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: I am aware, i only play temp SC as well.
Other Information (Optional): If you have any medical questions always feel free to run em by me :D. I'm not a doctor or anything but id say i'm more savvy than the next guy!
IGN : TheBigSkeeZ OR EKISGAYOK
Any Character Name:xWieldedforce
How often do you play?:usually everyday minumum 2 hours
What do you expect from this guild?:just looking for a good group to play with. Tired of playing the game solo.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes that is currently all I do as well.
Other Information (Optional): Not the most experienced player in this game. Came over from Diablo about 2 months ago but just finished all of the acts and started doing low tier maps. so looking to experience and better understand end game content. Hope to hear from y'all soon.

Last edited by Warchiefer on Jan 20, 2019, 1:29:50 PM
my in game name is: mlgcamphard
how often do you play: I try to play every night, but things come up. I try to play till bedtime, usually 4-5 hours.
What do you expect from the guild? : nothing but social interaction and help here and there.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues?: I Play whatever league is currently going.
Other Information: I'm a casual player. I don't always get on every night but when i do, i play for hours. I'm currently going thru the acts and enjoying the challenge.
Badump
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Any Character Name: TeslaChillyCoc
How often do you play?: Almost every day.
What do you expect from this guild?: Socializing, mechanics/game discussion, sharing, etc.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes
Other Information (Optional): Often play with my gf. We actively push the atlas each season and try to challenge ourselves. Looking for a community to join.
IGN:necroXibalba
Game experience:Been playing off and on , but not really getting to end game maps
Reason for wanting to join:I really started liking the game , and honestly most of the time i've quitted because I don't enjoy playing alone.So the reason I want to join is to have people to play with , map with and overall have fun with.

Edit:By the way, i am at work for the moment. (if this info is even needed , lol)
Any Character Name: Ophelia_Miabella

Location: England - The primary location of the guild is absolutely perfect.

How often do you play?: I'd say mostly every day for a variable length of time, which decreases as the league ages past the 1 and a half month mark but still keeping up some activity

What do you expect from this guild?: To be honest I've been looking for a guild to settle in with, get to know and generally form bonds and groups with for any kind of shenanigans.

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: 100% aware, I only play the 3-month temporary leagues myself.

Other Information (Optional): I'd like to thing of myself as a semi-casual player, bordering on a laid-back semi-hardcore player. I try to push further each league, try to challenge myself in any way shape and form and generally try to improve on my knowledge of the game, of which I'd regretfully admit is lacking to some extent. However, when it comes down to it, the sense of community is far more important to me. I'd rather have people to chat with whilst/in between maps than just go it alone continually.
Any Character Name: McBish
How often do you play?: Almost daily
What do you expect from this guild?: Friendly banter and you occasionally answering my noobish questions.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: yes
Other Information (Optional): I've been playing for about a month now and I really enjoy the game. Still trying to figure out the finer points of endgame and presumably with your help I will be master of endgame in no time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info