[2.2] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave

"
clandestinehp wrote:

What flasks you use? Kinda becoming more important these days for builds

I too would like to know whats a good general mapping setup. Thoughts on lions roar?
Would this build work with a sword? EG,
It has 240pdps, I think almost the same as bino's.
That sword will work but not EG. You want to go after daggers for crit and dps. The passive nodes are much much closer to daggers than swords
Im using lion's roar atm and man it is amazing! those enemies are knocked back so you can edge hit enemies with reave still and survive better in dense situations

Hi! What gloves should I aim for if I don't have the currency to afford Atziri's Acuity Vaal Gauntlets?
Are Maligaro's Virtuosity a good option?
yes.

Last edited by clandestinehp on Mar 26, 2016, 11:37:57 PM
"
clandestinehp wrote:
Hey i got to lvl 60 and im having some problems im wondering if you could help. Love this build btw ive done reave since 1.2
I took respec two points from mind drinker and put them down to get the two more mana leech passives. In return mana is better but is there anyway i can use more than like 3 whirling blades at a time until oom?

I take Mind Drinker, because it not only provides leech, but also increases your mana pool.

"
clandestinehp wrote:
How the heck do you lvl leap slam and enfeeble the same time? With an onyx im wearing and black sun helmet im out of int for enfeeble. Any suggestions?

Take a 30 int node during levelling and unspec it later on, when you have proper gear.

"
clandestinehp wrote:
What lvl do you keep IC and CWDT?

Around lvl 8-12.

"
clandestinehp wrote:
Is belly of the beast still viable endgame or lightning coil & daresso better? Theres also a new one that gives 100% duration to all charges?

Belly still good. The options you named are viable aswell.

"
clandestinehp wrote:
Any unique helms? Why not?

No good uniq helmets with life mod.

"
ipeterx33 wrote:
Would this build work with a sword? EG,
It has 240pdps, I think almost the same as bino's.

The sword nodes do not lie on the main skilltree pathing of the build, so you will loose points. You also can't reach crit cap with swords.

"
clandestinehp wrote:
Im using lion's roar atm and man it is amazing! those enemies are knocked back so you can edge hit enemies with reave still and survive better in dense situations

ToH is better.

"
loboman96 wrote:
Hi! What gloves should I aim for if I don't have the currency to afford Atziri's Acuity Vaal Gauntlets?
Are Maligaro's Virtuosity a good option?

Maligaro's are great for levelling, later on you should upgrade to rare gloves.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
you have opening and finishing attack with leap slam, but you can't use leap slam with a dagger in the Main Hand. Just confused.
"
Drakarin wrote:
you have opening and finishing attack with leap slam, but you can't use leap slam with a dagger in the Main Hand. Just confused.

Look at his offhand and think again.
sorry for all the questions but thank you again for the time and answers!
loving this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info