[2.2] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave

You don't need Inc AoE gem for Atziri. Dropping it will result in a 5L setup with the same tooltip DPS.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
Hello, nice build there

im trying to build a dual dagger based mostly on ur passive tree (i havent found one build i really liked...)

IM thinkng on going w evasion and ES.

Any tips u could give me?

ty and happy new year
You cannot simply create a DW version of my build. The loss of the shield alone has a huge impact on the build. Suddenly Ondar's is no longer a viable defence tool (too few EV to make it worthwile): we loose flat Hp that we have to get somewhere else and maybe even have to consider secondary defences. Furthermore you say that you want to play ES-based, which needs a completely different approach to the passive tree + gear than life-based builds.
Sorry dude i am not going ES. Im going Evasion mostly and taking also ES to complement my defenses at those times the eva didnt evade the hit, so i dont die im a one hit.

i have compared many builds trying to set one that fits my thinking. I have seen some passive trees pretty much like yours going dual. Of corse w some addaps, which im doing also
I'm doing a DW version of this build.

Here's my tree:

Spoiler
Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAotmw2MgU9W9qjLGzFr_tQfPqtUimfyaVYeJVS4w2Kgtw1YnTcFJd8g5IEZZwVpAbmhPb1AcelS7w1UlR8uFjQ0cGVvXYdpfQ226Oin3jLOGsZrk-bIxirLTF2-fUIwW1wuzo1s3qYevPerIZMgGbJv_eJP3nVFFHjb9NkiP2jX0wfJVmBLFMYKOK7g4Km-cK73p460p945-Hdmeg_MXdDZAKOrO-pxm0ytMs6b02ZU2E2Ud-

Gear:

Spoiler

66k with Reave
70k+ with Static Strike
Last edited by returnofsnow on Dec 30, 2014, 10:26:36 AM
nice returnofsnow,

thats pretty much what im planning on my passive tree.:D

But im still thinking on going eva on my gear. Ill prob get some armour to help reduce the dmg, but i think theres great potential in eva whith dw shadow.

thanks for sharing

see u all

Last edited by Thiagon856 on Dec 30, 2014, 1:58:33 PM
I think it is worth it if you go for Acro and Phase Acro.
"
candoerfer wrote:
You cannot simply create a DW version of my build. The loss of the shield alone has a huge impact on the build. Suddenly Ondar's is no longer a viable defence tool (too few EV to make it worthwile): we loose flat Hp that we have to get somewhere else and maybe even have to consider secondary defences. Furthermore you say that you want to play ES-based, which needs a completely different approach to the passive tree + gear than life-based builds.

so you are saying ondar's guile is no longer viable? should i remove it from my skill tree then? btw i am doing this build on torment.
That comment was entirely focused on going dual wield. EV shields can easily go 1k+ evasion that you will be missing in a DW build and as a result Ondar's does not really cut it anymore.
If you play the build according to my guide, Ondar's is still an incredible powerful defensive tool that comes with a very small point investment.
Last edited by candoerfer on Dec 30, 2014, 4:05:52 PM
2 more questions :
Is the abyssus/lightning coil setup viable for this build?
Also, could it be possible to use a mark of the doubting knight platinum kris without losing to much dps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info