[2.2] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave

I wrote an entire guide in a foreign language and responded to every question over 13 pages. It is only natural that some mistakes occur. I honestly don't get what you hope to achieve by randomly flaming other peoples guides. Since it is apparent that you do not appreciate my work, do us all a favour and just leave.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
"
candoerfer wrote:
I wrote an entire guide in a foreign language and responded to every question over 13 pages. It is only natural that some mistakes occur. I honestly don't get what you hope to achieve by randomly flaming other peoples guides. Since it is apparent that you do not appreciate my work, do us all a favour and just leave.

I didnt flame your guide and I can post here as much as I want to, as long as I dont insult others, which I didnt do. So refrain from telling me what to do. You wrote a guide and i can judge it all i want, if your write guides you should be able to take criticism to make them better. If you only want to see "well done, op!!!" posts here, im sorry for you.
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
edit: doublepost, no idea why
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
Last edited by Insomniask on Sep 19, 2014, 12:13:43 PM
Thanks for posting this guide. I used this as a base for my build after returning to a new passive tree and not really feeling like spending days learning the new tree and coming up with a build.

I play on Beyond and so far so good, feels very tanky. I run with Belly of the Beast and with all the HP nodes at 82 I'm sitting at 5700 HP and 62% chance to block.
ehmmm the dual wield link does not work...
anyone got that dual wield version of the build? and what skill gems should i use?
"
Zastrow wrote:
ehmmm the dual wield link does not work...

Fixed it. Thanks fro the hint.

"
Zastrow wrote:
[...] what skill gems should i use?

Dual Wield builds mostly use Dual Strike. For other attacks dual wield is generally not very effective.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
Last edited by candoerfer on Sep 26, 2014, 3:09:57 PM
Nice guide to start a build from.

Beyond player here, using molten strike as main attack.
Lvl76, have no problems at all yet.

To test it even further, i play self found, no buying at all.
Just to let everybody know, blind works wonders combined with molten strike :D

setup is:
Molten strike + multistrike + phys dmg + faster attack + blind. Doing 13k dmg with this, and gems are not even lvled up yet.
I just want to post here to thank you, this is a great build for a new player. It taught me a lot about which tree nodes are valuable and effective skill linking (You really don't want to see my first build).

Also, this build is pretty fun to run with BoR a for the max block chance.
Last edited by Love_me on Oct 13, 2014, 12:41:37 PM
Hello,

Thank You for posting this build guide.
I'm new player and I wanted to play as a Shadow melee (looks better than Duelist).
After my decide which style I want to play (critic/life leach claw) I chose critic build.
Your build is great because it is basing on base things like one/dual dagger weapon, evasion + shield and life. This is a build which should be on a pinned topick wich base pure build guides!

Thanks =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info