[2.2] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave

Atm I have a crest of perandus and the 2% passive but am getting wrecked. I'm using a life gain on hit get with reave, multistrike kai melee phys and my aura is haste. Managing 5 atks per second with 24 hp 5% per enemy leeched but I'm hitting the cap.
What level are you? Are your resistances capped? Do you have at least ~60 life on every gear piece? If not then this are things to fix asap.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
No, my gear is sub-par until I reach merciless, which I just did. This is my gear, resists are maxed.

I'm gonna buy gear pretty soon, my current HP is 1,8k and DPS with haste is 1,9k. These are pretty much my lvling gear and nothing special, I've got about 3 exalts worth of currency, will buy some good items with life rolls, my HP is pretty low atm.
Last edited by Qwark28 on Sep 8, 2014, 8:02:09 PM
With only 1.8 k Hp it's no wonder you are getting owned. If you have trouble getting decent gear consider benchcrafting +life or resists on it. While those mods are not amazing they can help to get crucial life + resists without the need of trading.
Thanks for the build! I completely missed this thread, but now I can easily see the scion version of this working since you pick up that life wheel anyway.

I'm one of those who insist on playing a class solely for aesthetic purposes, and I've fallen in love with the scion due to their flexibility in start nodes and of course, the best portrait.

Is that a sword? Luxury! Is that a horse? Sloth! Is that a helmet? Vanity...
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
It's similar for me with the Shadow. That guy is just so badass :)
"
candoerfer wrote:
With only 1.8 k Hp it's no wonder you are getting owned. If you have trouble getting decent gear consider benchcrafting +life or resists on it. While those mods are not amazing they can help to get crucial life + resists without the need of trading.

How high is my HP supposed to be at lvl 46? I got 1,9k now, don't think it goes that much higher at this low lvl.
You are wearing 4 pieces of gear without any life rolls so of course you can get significantly better Hp.
What do you think of the Thousand Teeth buckler? Less LL, block and no res, but mor eva and damaging block, which sinergizes with TS... And what about spell block? I use SoL and Rainbowstrides personally. Do you die often without spell block?
Last edited by dmitriyh on Sep 9, 2014, 5:55:38 PM
"
dmitriyh wrote:
What do you think of the Thousand Teeth buckler? Less LL, block and no res, but mor eva and damaging block, which sinergizes with TS... And what about spell block? I use SoL and Rainbowstrides personally. Do you die often without spell block?

The 3% more block of Perandus results in ~8% increased damage reduction. The evasion from TT cannot compete with that due to its diminishing returns scaling (except for projectiles thanks to Ondar's). The 1% life leech is HUGE endgame with instant leech (VP or Acuity) and Crest of Perandus also offers nice resists.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info