Offline skill tree updated for 1.2.0

Download: https://github.com/xyzz/path-of-exile-skilltree-planer/releases/download/1.51-1.2.0/POESkillTree1.51-1.2.0-2.zip

The skill tree is taken from https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/994170 and fixed up to display icons.

Changelog:

2 -- updated LifePerLevel to 12 (previously 8)
Last edited by xyz on Aug 14, 2014, 7:19:25 AM
Works, thank you!

A bit of a sizing problem on the melding (life/es) wheel.
Last edited by FatRhys on Aug 14, 2014, 6:50:41 AM
+1
xyz shamelessly stole EVERYTHING I've ever worked for and now claims it's his sole work.

This, after I went on for *YEARS* and *YEARS* to come up with the idea of fetching the images from garena and using the english text from GGG.

Now he claims he didn't use my JSON file which did exactly did and refuses to attribute me. After I spent *MONTHS* convincing him that this does actually work, at first he wouldn't believe it. But he realized it's what Dominus wanted all along. It was the right thing to do.

What a *horrible*, *horrible* person. My life is ruined. And my epeen didn't grow.
"
lawl0r wrote:
xyz shamelessly stole EVERYTHING I've ever worked for and now claims it's his sole work.

This, after I went on for *YEARS* and *YEARS* to come up with the idea of fetching the images from garena and using the english text from GGG.

Now he claims he didn't use my JSON file which did exactly did and refuses to attribute me. After I spent *MONTHS* convincing him that this does actually work, at first he wouldn't believe it. But he realized it's what Dominus wanted all along. It was the right thing to do.

What a *horrible*, *horrible* person. My life is ruined. And my epeen didn't grow.

O.o WTF
Last edited by malox33 on Aug 14, 2014, 7:00:52 AM
"
lawl0r wrote:

sorry :(
Still 8hp per level, mind updating it to 12?
"
lottus wrote:
Still 8hp per level, mind updating it to 12?

You're right, I updated it.
Awesome, thanks.
justice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info