[3.0]Facebreaker Cycloner REDUX - Voyage to 1M dps

Been working on a FB build with IB, and my tree is about 90% similar to yours, I'll probably do something like this if I reach 90 and my deeeeeps aren't as deeeeps as yours.

AWESOME build btw, badass motherfucker build can jump from Cyclone to IB to Dom lol.
PS. Can you do Atziri?
He can do Normal Atzi yes.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Normal Atzi, yeah, no problem. Once I hit 96 I'll probably spec a lot of defenses back and try to make the build Uber Atzi viable.
IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
so i have a question, what are your thoughts on instead of running hearld of ash running herald of thunder with ele prolif, increased aoe, and reduced mana. and instead of running added fire on cyclone running added lightning.

im currently leveling with your build as a guidepost but i have made some minor changes to the passive tree

i feel like im going to run into mana issues later on because im also trying to fit in wrath don't know how its going to work out

could use some advice / tips
"
Ceytin wrote:
so i have a question, what are your thoughts on instead of running hearld of ash running herald of thunder with ele prolif, increased aoe, and reduced mana. and instead of running added fire on cyclone running added lightning.

im currently leveling with your build as a guidepost but i have made some minor changes to the passive tree

i feel like im going to run into mana issues later on because im also trying to fit in wrath don't know how its going to work out

could use some advice / tips

I don't think Herald of Thunder will be a good replacement for HoA. It doesn't really add that much damage and you need to kill shocked enemies to get the full effect so you need to either get a shitload of lightning damage or you need to crit, which is impossible with Facebreaker and/or the Resolute Technique perk. Using Elemental Proliferation on Herald of Thunder is useless as the effect of that skill doesn't shock itself so you won't prolif anything.
By replacing Added Fire with Added Lightning you'll do way less dps as this build is physical based and Facebreaker doesn't scale at all with elemental damage.

You could try and go for an elemental based Cyclone build with a high dps elemental weapon and focussing on crit, shock chance and elemental nodes in the tree. Herald of Thunder is actually a great skill to apply curses. HoT, Curse on Hit, a curse of your choice like Elemental Weakness and Increased AoE or Reduced Mana. Each time you kill a shocked enemy you'll more than likely curse the whole screen.
If you go elemental you can run Anger and Wrath instead of Haste and Wrath.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
thanks for your advice you gave me some great ideas i took what you said and have edited the build to fit and after some theorycrafting i think i have come to a decent plan

not going to post about it yet in case i end up being wrong and it doesn't synergize well but i have high hopes

you don't mind that i've taken your build and changed it up? ( at this point our builds are very different) but it still stands that it was your build and great guide + advice that gave me the inspiration to do it in the first place

our gear will be sorta similar but the passive tree had to accommodate hot im still lvling so my gear doesn't reflect the end game plan i have for the build but im working on it

Last edited by Ceytin on Nov 5, 2014, 9:25:11 AM
"
Ceytin wrote:
thanks for your advice you gave me some great ideas i took what you said and have edited the build to fit and after some theorycrafting i think i have come to a decent plan

not going to post about it yet in case i end up being wrong and it doesn't synergize well but i have high hopes

you don't mind that i've taken your build and changed it up? ( at this point our builds are very different) but it still stands that it was your build and great guide + advice that gave me the inspiration to do it in the first place

our gear will be sorta similar but the passive tree had to accommodate hot im still lvling so my gear doesn't reflect the end game plan i have for the build but im working on it

I think it's awesome people take my build as a guide. I hope your plan works out!!
Can you update your items with gems? half of the gems are gone. ANd can you tell me where you get alll that regen from?
Last edited by eminem on Nov 8, 2014, 4:24:00 PM
"
eminem wrote:
Can you update your items with gems? half of the gems are gone. ANd can you tell me where you get alll that regen from?

Items updated.

I have 6.1 regen on my ammy, I get the rest from the passive tree. I just hit 96 and currently I'm doing 93,492.2 dps with the following tree:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info