Vidal's 100% IMMORTAL CALL UPTIME self cast burning discharger [1.2 skilltree]

First of all, I'm pretty sure that this has been done before. I am in no way claiming to have come up with this on my own, although I have no idea where I heard of this before.

the idea is that you get all the increased skill effect duration nodes on the tree (6 in total)

with all of them and a 9/13q immortal call, and a 17/0q inc. duration I have 40 seconds of immortal call, waaaaay more than enough time to get more charges to cast immortal call again.

uniques

most important item for this build, increases the duration of IM drastically. There are less increased duration nodes on the new 1.2 tree so this item becomes even more important. If you find that your IM lasts longer than you need it to, switch this out for a more defensive item.

This is where most of your dps comes from. 5L is needed for the necessary links.

this ring is optional

this item is also optional, but very nice to have and not too expensive

DO NOT USE THESE

seems like it would be awesome, turning all your frenzy charges to fire damage, saving you a gem slot and 3 nodes on the tree. But it destroys corpses, which messes with your prolif.

even though you dont take physical attacks, this item converts phys to fire damage, which kind of defeats the purpose of using IM

my other builds

CHEAP Pointblank Wander w. max block/acrobatics [INV]

Flicker is love, flicker is life. best leveling build ! hax ;)

100% IMMORTAL CALL UPTIME self cast discharger

note: templar tree is more efficient

กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
Last edited by xxArturoxx on Aug 15, 2014, 7:20:25 PM
Why shackles? Also, belts can be corrupted to give + 1 end. charge.
going to update with an animate weapon tree tonight as I like that skill and it would work well with the passives you already need for immortal call.
กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
updated discharge trees to be more efficient
You waste so many nodes and gear pieces to get immortal call running.

You literally only need 20/20 IC/duration gems, enhance and three +15% buff duration passives and Oak's +1 charge bandit reward.

That gives you a 10 second IC with 4 endurance charges which you can generate with 1 cast when three mobs are in range. 100% uptime with the only investment being 3+1 passive tree points.

Temporal chains on yourself is incredibly annoying and not even worth it when you can get around it. Getting two more charges on the tree will result in a 15 sec+ IC.

Also, the three skill duration nodes below Scion don't even effect IC. Immortal Call is a buff, not a skill which has a duration. The skill gem has no actual duration involved in it's casting.
IGN: SlightRedeye
(GMT + 0:00)
Last edited by SlightRedeye on Aug 13, 2014, 7:52:39 PM
"
SlightRedeye wrote:
You waste so many nodes and gear pieces to get immortal call running.

You literally only need 20/20 IC/duration gems, enhance and three +15% buff duration passives and Oak's +1 charge bandit reward.

That gives you a 10 second IC with 4 endurance charges which you can generate with 1 cast when three mobs are in range. 100% uptime with the only investment being 3+1 passive tree points.

Temporal chains on yourself is incredibly annoying and not even worth it when you can get around it. Getting two more charges on the tree will result in a 15 sec+ IC.

Also, the three skill duration nodes below Scion don't even effect IC. Immortal Call is a buff, not a skill which has a duration. The skill gem has no actual duration involved in it's casting.

1) the extra nodes are to extend the duration of IC so you dont have to be stopping to cast it all the time

2) the gloves are the only equipment slot that is wasted, but for twice as long of an IC i think its worth it. koams signs contribute to discharge, I will probably be switching one out for a pyre ring.

3) level one temp chains really isn't annoying at all, and you can run haste to mitigate its effects on your movement speed and cast speed.

4) and sorry but they do, unless these arnt the nodes your talking about?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lzTgQxrb_c&feature=youtu.be

maybe you were thinking about the inner force nodes?

Last edited by xxArturoxx on Aug 14, 2014, 5:29:24 PM
new trees posted

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info