Vidal's best leveling build + hax ;) flicker is love, flicker is life.

so...flicker strike is awesome. works fine in groups and has more dps than any other build iv seen at that level.

as long as you keep flickering, you are basically immortal. The life regen is ridiculous.

dont believe what people say about the desynch with flickerstrike, if your internet connection doesnt suck, then its not a problem at all.

can't be done in race format as it requires several specific items.

required items w. new league prices

^build starts working as soon as you get this at lvl 35 (2c)

^mana regen is hugely important (1c)

^life regen helps (4c)

^didnt use this because i forgot about it but it would have been awesome! (1c)

^just as important as mightflay (5c)

total 13c

uber hacks

since teleportating doesnt count as "moving" you basically run this for free.
step 1: run up to group
step 2: turn it on
step 3: flicker
step 4: turn it off
step 5: find new group

my hc endgame tree

my other builds

CHEAP Pointblank Wander w. max block/acrobatics [INV]

Flicker is love, flicker is life. best leveling build ! hax ;)

100% IMMORTAL CALL UPTIME self cast discharger

กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
Last edited by xxArturoxx on Aug 29, 2014, 11:11:39 PM
added some tree's for endgame variations of flicker that could work, will update all of them once the new tree comes out
กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
I've actually been testing this out since yesterday & it is pretty remarkable. You could even start flicker striking before 35 if you wanted to.

My Pre-35 Gear
Spoiler

Not all of it is ideal but I just picked out the random stuff I had in my stash

With this gear I was still able to flicker with no problems while running hatred the moment I got the 'Multistrike' Gem.

Another nice addition I added (still keeping in mind the use of cheap items) was this:

It provides a chaos resist bonus when using flasks so I just ran 1 health flask (with remove bleed) and Quicksilvers for the rest. This removed any degen worries from 'Blood Rage'.

My Current Gear at lvl 44
Spoiler

The only reason I need a mana flask is that occasionally I run into blue packs that simply take so many strikes that I may be tight on mana for a second. when I see it may get to that I just pop the flask mid strikes and everything is all good.

As I am about to finish ACT 2 Cruel I can say that the clear speed which has been amazing so far is starting to decrease (no longer 2 shotting) so I may need to look into upgrading the items. I will be transitioning into the Oro's Sacrifice flicker build eventually.

Will provide more feedback as I go on but this is definitely my new favorite way to level up.
Last edited by dfolucinda on Aug 9, 2014, 12:04:28 PM
nice! it does work, i was even doing it with a 2h before lvl 35, but for a new league I wouldnt count on being able to buy too much before level 35.

Iv kind of stopped playing my flicker striker, just going to wait for the new league, but mightflay has gotten me to lvl 50 at cruel docks. I checked out the forums for the 1month race and it seems like there would be upgrades available at lvl 50.

I will definitely plan out my tree level by level for the new league so that I have a good balance between damage and life while leveling so that mightflay might last me a bit longer before I need an upgrade.
updated with endgame tree!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info