OMG's Detonate Dead

Uber video is on my first post, below "last video"
but ill copy u here anyway
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnkBT5WTvR8&feature=youtu.be

About leech, yes it come only from initial flat dmg.
With warlords mark and 3% from gear we can reach near to 10%. since we using vaal pact its only 40% froum our leech so we speek around 4% instant leech.. But considering dmg its still enough.
Ofc u have option to sw fire penetration with LL gem. but then dps will suffer.
And if u want to see end game dps just check my uber vid. I still boelive its one of best dps in game if u conisdering investment in gear and results that u will have with so small investments.

About elemental eqilibrium. i will not explain u again that is NOT for this build, since u are obv smarter so just use it. i will not and will not suggest it to any1 whos playin my build becouse is USLESS.
[‡RTN‡] Remember The Name (Thread #1196726) - Leader
Playing OMGwtfwasthat lvl99/ Detonate dead - (Thread #991083)
OMG's Marketplace - (Thread #708436)
Please dont get angry at me or at even sarcastic. I am not here to question your knowhow, but to learn from it. And learning often happens by asking questions. You have convinced me that for Atziri EE is useless or even harmful. I also believe you that for end game (lvl 90+) it's redundant. I can only consider if it would be temporary helpful for me while leveling from lvl75 to 90+ while my damage is not superior yet. I still have only double curse (flamm. + Warl. Mark) because I do not have a corr +1 curse EoC. So maybe EE could fill in this gap for me for the time being.

Thanks for all advice.
Im not angry at u m8 just try to explain u its not good for this build.
Before 1,2 i was playing dd with max block.
After patch it was ruined totaly. and i spent probbly near to 500 regrets to test ALL combos, and this one is best one.
If u want more deff u can go caty+shield to get 11+k es also shield give more ress so u have 1 aura freee (dont need purity of elements any more) so u can run one purity for map if u need, or just add herald of ash to get more dps.

Btw. im using shield now for maps since im almost lvl 98 and wanna get lvl 100 on this char so any deff at this lvl is ok to minimaze chance of losing 10% xp.
Last edited by doktorhit on Nov 5, 2014, 4:41:28 PM
hi! i like to do your build too.. is a rare chest with a high ES better than a shavs? or can i use my 6l shav so i dont have to buy a rare one? and would it be viable for me to run uber atziri at level 91? i looked at your passive tree and i dont know what points i should remove since i will be using a 91 character. sorry for my funny english.
shavs is not for ci bild its for low life so its not ood for this build.
At level 91 u can easy kill uber. dunno about ur items setup but im sugesting removing some es nodes (but u still need to have 7k es minimum) also u can remove some fire dmg nodes.
Doktorhit, would it be possible for you to post a shot or even just let us know what your map clearing DPS is? The one you show under the "stats" section looks to be your Atziri killing link setup (since it has Spell Echo in it), but I'm very curious as to what your DPS is when using Elem. Prolif and Chance to Ignite. Mainly just so I can see what kind of numbers you are pulling so I know how well my character is doing. :) Thanks!
how is this build for general mapping now when the castspeed for desecrate and DD been reduced? can some1 perhaps make a video of a normal 76-78 map? the enitre map not just how good the build is vs bosses? thx :)
OK this is how its going on maps.
Im rlly close to ding level 98, since i died few times i changed my setup using now shield + catalys (tree is same) and i losed 110% ele dmg becouse removing one caty from my setup.
But im stil one shoting almost everithing on maps 77-78s, rare mobs usually take 2-3 sec.

Problem is in party, becouse how dd working in party.
In party ur dmg is rlly low. since dd is calced based on mobs life like u are still alone in map.
So for example in 6 man party ur dmg will be almost 5x lower compared when u are alone.

DD doin flat + % of mobs hp. In party mobs have more hp but ur demage is stile calculated like u are alone so u are doin flat + 8% from hp (like mobs have when u are alone in map) So its rlly bad. But with ur curses u doin rlly great job in party, since members getting mana/life leech and endurance charges from ur warlords mark, and u also boosting dps becouse of ele weaknes and flamebility.

For example when im alone my shrine/shipyard/palace are usually below 5min per run and corty is 5-6min.
Last edited by doktorhit on Nov 10, 2014, 1:34:36 AM
Please forgive me if the answer is readily apparent, but why are you using Chaos Innoculation if your damage doesn't rely on maximum life and you don't use Blood Rage?
is it possible to run it as a life version and with high IIR IQ? or as CI version with high IIR IQ?

was waiting for you to show up online...so that i can ask you a few questions :D
Last edited by Topper_Harley on Dec 3, 2014, 5:59:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info